Happy With You

I can't believe it. I stayed the night with Draco. I fell asleep on his bed talking with him all night. We were on break so we didn't have to get to classes. "You're up Savannah." I looked over and saw the blond standing up stretching. "You're up?" I asked with a confused look. I turned over to read the clock. 10:34. I looked over to him as our eyes met.

"I better get going." I quickly got up and walked to the door. I stopped. I turned and looked into his eyes. "I-" I didn't know what I was going to say. I just smiled and nodded my head and walked out. I stayed the night with Draco Malfoy? Wow. As I was walking back to my dorm a hand grabbed my arm. It was harsh.

"Look at little Savannah coming back from being one of Malfoys little whores." Rachel. She was all healed from our...interaction. "What the fuck do you want Rachel?" She crossed her arms and grinned. "Stay away from my man you fucking mudblood." My eyes widened. "You are not "his girl" Rachel. You're probably one of his filthy whore's." She stepped closer and whispered, "Draco and I have been dating for weeks." My jaw dropped. My eyes watering. "Oh- did he not tell you Savannah? Yeah. You're the real whore." She walked away. I couldn't believe it.

Why didn't he tell me? I ran back to my dorm as fast as I could. I walked in and collapsed on the bed. Why does he do this to me? I hated him. Without realizing it Ron walked in. He put a hand on my shoulder. "Crying again? Come on let's go have fun." I looked up and smiled. "Fun with you always cheers me up Ron." He took my hand and helped me up from bed.

"What are we gunna do?" He put his finger up to his mouth tapping. "Hmn I don't know. Wanna go study?" I giggled and pushed him. "Let's go to the Leaky Cauldron." He looked at me with a shocked look. "Um do you remember the last time I went there?" I walked over to the door and stopped, "We will look after each other don't worry." He rolled his eyes and walked over.

As we walked in we saw some people from Hogwarts. We sat down and ordered some drinks. As we began talking about how muggle bands are WAY better than wizard bands Draco walked in. He walked in with Hayden. I looked over and our eyes met. He smiled and I looked away remembering Rachel conversation. "Hey Ron. Can we go somewhere else? We can get muggle weed and smoke."

He looked at me with a huge smile. "I'm down Savannah." I smiled then stood up. I could feel Draco's eyes staring at me. I didn't look at him. We walked out then Apparated Into Hogwarts. We walked up to my dorm and I got my stash of Muggle weed. "Ladies first." I said to Ron. He rolled his eyes and took the bag. He lit the joint as smoke flew out of his mouth. "Ah I love muggle weed." I looked down and grabbed my own joint.

I lit the end on fire and inhaled. "The best." I said to Ron. I sat down on my bed and Ron sat on my roommates bed. She moved in with her boyfriend. "Savannah." I looked over. "What?" He sat up and looked at me. "I love you." My eyes widened as I sat up. "Um-" He cut me off. "As a friend Savannah. God." I laid back down and laughed. "I love you too Ronald." He gave me a death glare. He hated when people called him Ronald.

I soon fell asleep when I heard a knock. Ron was knocked out cold. I stood up and opened the door. Malfoy. He grabbed my hand and led me out the door. "Why the fuck were you ignoring me earlier?" He was mad. "Rachel told me." I looked down. His anger turned into sadness. "I- she um. I'm sorry." I looked up and rolled my eyes heading back to my dorm. "Savannah wait please let me say something." I turned around snd looked at him. "Hurry." He began fiddling with his rings. "I meant what I said. The other day." The memory poured back into my brain.

"You're the only one"

     Those words made me shutter. "I don't care Draco. Clearly it was a lie. You have Rachel. Go be happy with her." He then grabbed my face and our lips collided. It took about a second for me to pull him off. "STOP! You can't keep doing this Draco. Just leave me alone." He grabbed my arm before I could walk off. "Savannah I'm not happy with her." He grabbed my chin to make me look into his eyes. "I'm happy with you Savannah."