F*cking Malfoy

"Savannah darling don't forget your toothbrush!" My mother screamed. I quickly grabbed my toothbrush and ran downstairs with my trunk. Without even acknowledging my mother, I ran to the car exited to get to the train. Soon after we arrived my mom had to ruin my mood, "Savannah if you ever wanna come back to visit please do." My mom and I don't really talk a lot.

     Even as her only child she thinks fucking guys all the time is more important then her own child. Pathetic. I quickly nodded hoping she wouldn't talk anymore so I quickly grabbed my stuff. I rushed to the train hoping to find Hermione.

     "Savannah is that you?" I looked over and found Harry. "Harry! How was summer with the Wesleys?" "Oh it was amazing Savannah you really should have been there." Truth be told I just wanted to be alone all summer. As me and Harry caught up with each other Hermione walked in. "Savannah I feel like it's been years since I saw you!" I quickly shot up and hugged her as tight as I could.

     "Hermione I missed you more then you could imagine." I was so relived that this moment finally happened. "Why didn't you come visit?" I didn't want to tell anyone about what happened. No one. So I just smiled and said I was busy helping my mom.

     On the train ride to Hogwarts we caught up with one another. Apparently Hermione and Ron were a thing. To be honest we all knew it would happen. Then we arrived. I felt happy. First time in a while. I was home.

     Soon that happiness faded when I saw him. The boy I despised. Draco Malfoy. He was walking behind me coming up to me. "Awh look it's mud blood Savannah. How are your pathetic parents huh? Do they still treat you like shit Savannah?" The only reason he said that was because last year I had a bruise on my stomach which he saw while I was getting a book from the very top shelf in the library. It was from my mother but I thought I convinced him it wasn't. Guess not.

     I tried so hard to ignore him while waiting for Harry to get off the train still. "Look at me when I speek mudblood." I looked over at him "Fuck you Malfoy." He looked at me with his eyebrows raised and jaw clenched. "Is that the way you talk to your dad?" My blood started to boil.

     "Excuse me-" How dare he mention my father. "Oh Savannah," at this point he was inches away from me. "Im so sorry for you loss. Poor dad died of what- oh yea. You." How did he know about my fathers death? And more importantly about how I may of caused it. I looked at him speechless thinking about how he knew. I told no one.

     After he shoved me out of the way Harry came out with Hermione. I plastered on a smile hoping they wouldn't notice ,and they didn't. Then we saw Ron which made me happy. Us four, back together again. Even as Ron told me all about his summer I couldn't stop thinking about the conversation Malfoy and I had. How did he know? Who told him? Will he tell anyone?

     The next morning at breakfast everyone knew about my fathers death.
                                  Fucking. Malfoy.

This was kind of an intro. Stay tuned for more of Draco and Savannah ;)