Got What She Deserved

A few days went by and both Draco and I were trying our best to ignore Rachel. I still wanted to do something bad to her but Draco can't be a part of it. Sucks. Hayden and I have talked about it, but never made up a real plan. I decided to talk to him about it.

     "Hayden!" I ran into his room and plopped on his bed. "Bloody hell Savannah! What the fuck?" I rolled my eyes and leaned over to grab the chocolate that was on his dresser. "We need to come up with a real plan to get back at that bitch." He gave me a strange look. "Have any ideas genius?" I looked up at the celling until I got an idea.

     I shot up and walked over to him with an evil glare. "She is obsessed with you and Draco right?" He nodded. "Well...what if we throw a party? Just me, you, Draco, and maybe some of my friends. You will go invite her and she will come of course. Everyone will be upset she came but she will feel special because you invited her-" he cut me off.

"Hold on Savannah. You want me to invite her to a party? What if she drugs someone else?" I walked back to his bed and sat down. Clearly no one will watch her 24/7. "Wait- we can have the party in my dorm and that way it's a small space with a few people. We will just limit the people in here to...maybe 6?" He licked his lips and grinned. "Deal. But what are we going to do to her?" I had a plan. A great plan. She fucking deserves it.

     "I have a plan, but I need you to trust me. You cannot know. All you need to do is bring her here."

     Hayden and I invited all our friends to my dorm. Draco came first then Ron and Harry. Hermione came last out of us. We started without Hayden and Rachel. "I have weed and alcohol. Who wants first dibs?" Harry immediately took the bottle from my hands and downed the whole thing. We were all in shock.

     A few moments later Hayden walked in holding Rachel's hand. Everyone stared at them two. Hermione stood up quickly in anger. "The fuck is she doing here?" I couldn't tell everyone she was coming it would ruin my whole plan. I quickly stood up and grabbed Hermione's hands. "Hermione...it's okay."

     She gave me a disgusted look. "Whatever." I had to act like I didn't know. I turned to face Hayden. "Why is she here? Please give me a reasonable explanation." He clenched his jaw and took Rachel's hand. "I think I love her Savannah. And if you are not okay with that then piss off." They both sat down together on the couch.

     I looked back at Draco and acted like I was pissed off. He quickly took my waist and sat me on his lap. "Okay...let's get the party started!" Draco said grabbing a joint from Ron's hand. It was silent for the first part of the night, but as everyone kept drinking and smoking it got more talkative.

     I had to fake inhale a lot so I wouldn't get too fucked up. I needed to focus.

My first step: Get her pissed off.

     I pretended to act high and decided to make out with Draco. I pushed my lips onto his. Our tongues started gliding against one another. "Fucking stop! You guys aren't the only people in here!" Rachel shouted taking another hit.

Step 1 complete.

     I quickly looked at Rachel and rolled my eyes.

Step 2: get her alone.

     I stood up and walked into the bathroom pretending to throw up. I was hoping Hermione wouldn't walk in and Rachel would. To my luck, it was Rachel.

     Once I saw the door open I flushed the toilet to look like I threw up. "Savannah are you okay?" She closed the door and ran over to sit down next to me. I gave her a glare. "Look Savannah I'm sorry for hurting you I really am!" I quickly smiled and grabbed her throat as quick as I could.

     "What the fuck is your problem? First you try and claim Malfoy like he is a fucking object. Then you drug my boyfriend to have sex with you. Then you drug Hayden to have sex with you. Are you really that fucking desperate to get some dick? I bet Flinch would gladly take your psycho ass." I quickly let go of her neck leaving a red mark.

     As she was gasping for air I just stared at her. As she began to open her mouth my hand flew over it. "Don't fucking speak you pathetic pice of shit." As I let go of her mouth I knew she would stay silent. I did a lot of research about her and her family. She comes from a line of pure bloods and has a older brother who hates her. Her parents will disown her for even a grade lower than a 90. Pathetic.

     I needed to make sure she would stay out of our lives. "If you pull any more shit just know that I can easily make you get below a 90% an-" she cut me off. "How did you know about that?" I placed my hand over her mouth again. "Let me speak you slut. I can also ruin your reputation with a simple little rumor. Believe me...everyone will listen. Oh also I can tell mommy end daddy about how you drugged a Malfoy. Bet they wouldn't like that."

     I stood up and walked to the door. "Oh also...stay away from me and my friends you psycho." I opened the door then slammed it. I walked out and flew onto my bed and took a deep breath. Hayden looked at me with exited eyes. "Did you do it?" I smiled and looked around the room. "Rachel won't be a fucking problem anymore." Everyone looked at me wit shock. They all thanked me. Except Malfoy.

     "Savannah what the fuck did you do?" I looked over at where he was standing. "Let's just say I told her to stay the fuck away." He quickly stood up and threw his joint on the floor. He ran into the bathroom and found Rachel crying. He picked her up and helped her walk out the door. He didn't say anything. Everyone looked at me when they saw the mark on her neck.

     "Bloody hell Savannah what did you do?" Ron asked. "She deserves it come on." Ron and Harry looked at one another then laughed. "Fine by me."

     It was quiet the rest of the night. I slept in my bed with Hermione while the boys slept on the floor. Once everyone was asleep Hayden got up and walked over to me. "Thank you Savannah. Thank you so fucking much." He quickly leaned in and hugged me for a while. "She got what she deserves." As he pulled away I swear I saw a tear fall. He was happy.

     I couldn't stop thinking about Draco. I know he has to be nice but they way he sounded as he left sent shivers down my spine. At least I didn't have to worry about her. None of us did.