Protective

I woke up still in pain. I saw Draco sitting with his hands in his hair and his leg bouncing. "Draco?" His head shot up and before I could say another word he quickly came in for a long passionate kiss. These kinds of kisses were rare from him. "I'm so sorry Savannah I really should have been here." I grabbed his hand and held it tightly, "It's okay. You didn't know this would have happened." A tear rolled down his cheek. "Who did this Savannah?" When I didn't respond he began to grow impatient. "WHO?" I looked up and there was fury in his eyes. "I don't know Draco."

     I didn't tell him that Hayden knew. He would find out sooner or later. As I asked him how his mother was, Rachel walked in. "Oh dear Savannah are you okay?" She was a great actor. I looked over at her with a disgusted look. As she walked over she looked at Draco, "Hello my Love." I clenched my jaw. Draco stood up and grabbed her arm, "Don't fucking call me that you piece of shit." My eyes widened. I love how protective he was. As I smiled and looked down I saw them. The fucking shoes I saw when she beat me up.

     I looked up at her with anger. "Why the fuck did you beat me up Rachel? Was it because Draco didn't want you? Because he wants me?" She walked up to me face to face. "Savannah don't fucking accuse me of things I didn't do." I looked at her and smiled. "I saw your ugly ass shoes that night when you kicked me. Over and over again." Draco's jaw clenched as he took Rachel's neck. "You ever fucking lay hands on her ever again. I. Will. Kill. You." He held onto her neck as he shoved her out of the door. I heard him say something else to her but I couldn't hear.

     As he walked back my jaw dropped. "Draco you shouldn't have done that. That's what she wanted." He sighed, "Savannah she hurt you. SHE FUCKING HURT YOU!" He kicked his chair. "Come here Draco." A tear fell from his face. "Draco it's okay. We will get her back together." He laughed and laid on the hospital bed with me the rest of the night.

     I was allowed to leave the next morning. I walked out like a fucking queen. Everyone was staring at me and whispering. I didn't give a fuck I had Draco by my side. We went to his dorm. As I walked in I felt at home. The minty smell with a hint of weed. I loved his dorm.

     I laid on his bed and sighed. "Draco I haven't showed in days." He looked at me and laughed, "What am I supposed to do about that Savannah?" I stood up and walked closer to him. "Can I shower in your bathroom today?" I said with a devilish grin. He shook his head and smiled, "Only if I can join my love." I walked over to his bathroom and smiled. "Well come on then!" He took off his shirt and pants. Then he took off my shirt and pants for me. I forgot I had bruises all over. I tried to hide them with my arms. "Don't fucking hide them." I walked in first and turned on the water to steamy hot.

     He walked in and grabbed my waist. "You look beautiful Savannah." I turned around and kissed his soft wet lips. "Let me wash you Savannah. All of you." My heart filled with butterflies. I let him. He used his body wash and poured it on his hands. Even under the warm water his hands were still cold as ice. I loved it. He began at my shoulders and worked his way down. Way down. I loved everything about what he was doing to me. He then stopped and washed it all off. "You're hurt Savannah I am not risking hurting you anymore."

     I loved how protective he was, but fuck these bruises. He then washed my hair. He grabbed his mint shampoo and lathered it into my hair. It felt 10x better when he does it. Draco being Draco would not let me wash him. Selfish.

     When we were done we walked out of the shower and dried off. "Shit." I said looking around. "I forgot extra clothes." He rolled his eyes, "Savannah just use my clothes." I smiled and walked out into his room to his dresser. I picked out Grey sweatpants and a black t-shit. Both were to big but that's what I loved about them. I hopped on the bed and looked at him. "Can you braid my hair?"

     He looked at me shocked. "What?" I got embarrassed. "Never mind. Let's watch something." I grabbed his remote and turned the TV on. He walked over to me and sat down behind me on his bed. He pulled my hair back and began to play with it. "What are you doing Draco?" I began to turn around but he turned my head to keep looking forward. "I'm braiding your hair, Love." I couldn't help but smile. He was all that's good in this world. I loved him with all my heart.

     When he was done he leaned me against him. "I did amazing incase you were wondering." I laughed and got up to look in the mirror. It wasn't the best, but he did alright. I smiled and walked over to him. "I love it Draco." He grabbed my hand to pull me on the bed. "I love you Savannah."

     The rest of that night was amazing. We cuddled and fell asleep having popcorn. I loved this boy more than I have ever loved anything else.