Threatened

The whole day people kept staring at me. Some laughing and making jokes about my fathers death, others giving me sorry looks. I got to my dorm hoping to see no more people the rest of the day. I then sat on my bed thinking about everything going on. "Knock , knock." I rolled my eyes to open the door to see Ron. "Hey Savannah are you doing okay?" I let him in looking at him with a straight face.

"Not really." He just stared at me with a pout. "Do you wanna come down and study with me and Hermione?" I let out a smile. "Sure. Anything to make my day a little better." Then we went down to the Library. Day 3 at Hogwarts and already a test. Fun.

We walked in and I saw Hermione sitting down. "Savannah you came!" She ran in for a hug. As we started to study it got off track with Ron talking about Harry and Ginny being- "a little too close." I was done hearing Ron complain and from the looks of it, so did Hermione.

"I'm going to use the bathroom I will be right back." I just needed a break from Ron. As I was getting close to the bathroom someone pushed me in and I screamed. A cold hand covered my mouth. I opened my eyes seeing Malfoy standing in front of me. I shoved his hand off my mouth and shoving him off me too.

"What do you want Malfoy?" He looked at me smiling. "I just wanted to make sure you're okay." I was confused. We hated each other. He hated me. I looked at him confused. "Hayden and I are throwing a party in the Slytherin common rooms. We would like you to come." Hayden. Hayden was Draco's best friend since year 1. He was so much nicer than Draco but still a little bitch sometimes. "Why would I come to your stupid party?" He clenched his jaw and stepped closer. "We want it to be the biggest party of the year .Savannah. Just. come."

"No." I started to walk away when he grabbed my wrist pulling me towards him and pinning me against the wall. I was in shock. Even though I despised him more than anyone I couldn't help but feel butterflies in my stomach. "Come Savannah. If not I will tell everyone the Full story of what happened with your dad."

I looked at him with my eyes starting to water. "H- How do you know?" He looked at me with evil eyes. " I have my ways Savannah." He let me go out of the position I was in. "See you tonight Savannah." Then he was gone. What the fuck. He threatened me so I could go to a party? He asked if I was okay?

My mind was filled with thoughts when I heard someone else walk in. "Savannah are you okay? It looks like you have just seen a ghost!" I looked up at Hermione. I smiled not wanting to talk about what just happened. "I'm fine Hermione." I said with a smile. "I just had to get away from Ron. He can talk from hours on end." She said with a smile.

I let out a small laugh. "Let's go back Hermione we will force Ron to work and shut up." She looked at me and gigged. As we left I couldn't stop thinking about Draco

I just wanted to make sure you were okay.

That did not sound like Draco. He also invited me to a party. And Slytherin party. I'm a Gryffindor he hates Gryffindors. I went back and studied with Ron and Hermione for another hour. After I went back to my dorm. When I walked in I saw someone I haven't seen since I got back to Hogwarts sitting on my bed.

"Miss me?" I looked at him shocked. "Hayden what are you doing here?" He looked at me with his beautiful green eyes. "I missed you Savannah." I couldn't speak. Hayden was the one man I fell in love with year 1 and still took a liking to him. As he walked closer to me I took tiny steps back. We were inches away.

He lifted my chin to look at him. "Darling you look stunning." I was wearing a red skirt with a collared shirt and a Gryffindor tie. "Hayden what do you want." He looked at me smiling. "You should come to the party." I looked at him. That's all I did. Studied his gorgeous face.

Then I broke the stare. "Why would you and Draco want me to come to a Slytherin party? I'm a Gryffindor and you guys have never invited Gryffindors to your party's." He looked at me and he smirked. "You're different love." I looked into his eyes having an urge to kiss him. His soft lips. His smooth skin. Then he backed away from me leaving my room. "I'll see you tonight love." He shut the door.

Hayden was always a flirt. Not because he liked me. He flirted with every girl he laid eyes on. I layed on my bed thinking about Draco and Hayden. I had to go to that party. I had to go because Draco threatened me. I hate him. But a small part of me wanted to go to the party just to see Hayden and Draco. So I sat up and started to get ready.