Im sorry

"Savannah!" I opened my eyes to see Hayden towering over me. "We have class soon let's get ready." I rolled my eyes and yawned. "I'm going to get some clothes." He nodded as I stood up. I walked over to him and kissed his cheek so he wouldn't think I was abandoning him.

     As I was walking back to my dorm people kept eyeing me. Once I walked into my room and looked in the mirror I realized it was because I was wearing Hayden's clothes. Fuck. I couldn't blame myself though. Draco was gone.

     I put on a black skirt and a white shirt with my tie.  I grabbed my wand and left the room. I decided I should eat breakfast with Hermione, Ron, and Harry. I haven't hung out with them in a while. I walked into the great hall and spotted them. "Hermione!" I ran over and sat next to her. "Savannah! It's so good to see you! How are you doing?"

     I faked a smile and grabbed a pice of toast. "I'm fine." I looked straight ahead at Harry and Ron. "And how are you two losers?" They rolled their eyes. "Brilliant." Harry said. I was done eating and headed to class with Harry and Hermione. "Savannah. Did you get new shampoo or body wash? You smell good."

     Oh no. I made up an excuse. "Me and Hayden went to the lake and had a mud fight. Well we went back to his dorm after to talk about things and after I asked if I could use his shower." She gave me the I don't know if I should believe you stare. "Okay. We will go with that Savannah." Harry didn't like Hayden because of when Hermione cheated on Ron with him.

     So I tried to stay quiet around Harry. Class went by fast and then I realized this would be the first day of class when I knew Draco wasn't coming back. Or when I figured he wasn't. As I walked in my eyes shot straight to his desk just in case. No one.

     I hated where I sat now. I had a lot of good memories that I needed to forget. I sat down and opened a book. We had a test in a few days and I haven't studied at all. Fuck.

     I was half asleep when Snape called on me. "Savannah!" My head shot up from the desk. "Hmn?" I whipped the droll off the side of my mouth. "Would you be so kind and answer question  five please." I took a deep breath and looked down at the paper.

What three ingredients go into a Polyjuce Potion?

     I didn't know this. Well...I knew one ingredient. "It has lime sherbet...and..." Before I could say anything else a familiar voice interrupted me. "Lemon-lime soda and ginger ale." I was to afraid to look at the door. I was frozen. My heart was betting as I looked to the side.

     Impossible. No. He was gone. He left me. As I looked at him our eyes met. "Hello Savannah." I held in my breath as he began to walk towards his seat. "Draco. I see you're late." He broke our gaze and looked at Snape, "My father took me out of Hogwarts. Just got back." A tear rolled down my eye knowing I had to tell him everything. I quickly whipped it off.

     I looked back down at my book the rest of class. Once the bell rang I quickly grabbed my stuff and tried to leave. Halfway down the hall I felt his hand grip onto my arm. "What's the rush darling? Didn't you miss me?" I couldn't talk. "I... you... Draco you left me without any message. I thought you were gone for good." He quickly kissed my lips. "No. My father took me away and I tried to fight back I really did. He said we were starting over and I couldn't message you. I'm really sorry love."

     I couldn't handle this. "I have to go. We can talk after class." He kissed me one more time. "Okay. By the way you smell good! I swear I have smelt that before." I smiled and walked away as fast as I could. I had class with Hayden. "Fuck!" I didn't care if anyone saw me.

"What's wrong Savannah?" Hayden asked in a worried voice. "He is fucking back." It went silent. He turned his head to look at everyone in the classroom staring at us. "Let's go." He grabbed our stuff and brought me out to the lake. "Tell me you love me." I shook my head. "I can't do that."

He licked his lips. "Savannah I know you love me just tell me!" My heart was pounding. I couldn't do this. "I...I do love you. But I love Draco more." He turned around not facing me. "It's always going to be him isn't it? Only him." He knew the answer to that already. "Yes." He grabbed his stuff and began to walk away. "Oh and have fun telling him you fucked me!"

My heart shattered. I already knew how he would take it. I decided to stay at the lake for a while. I laid out my jacket and closed my eyes. Sometimes I wish I could sleep forever. It's so peaceful. I woke up a couple hours later. The sun was setting so I knew it was around 6:00.

     I got up and walked back into Hogwarts. I walked to Draco's dorm. I just needed to get this over with. "Hey! I'm sorry I left-" I interrupted him. "I slept with Hayden." He stood in place shocked. Soon his shocked look turned into anger. "You slept with him? What happened to we would never betray you.  Huh?" I closed my eyes for a second to process his words. He was right. "I'm sorry Draco. I really am."

     He walked over to the wall and began to hit it. I jumped out of the noise of his fragile bones cracking. "Draco please! Just please stop." He stopped as soon as he heard those words. As he was walking towards me I couldn't help but notice his bloody hands. Knowing I caused it hurt. We were inches apart. "You fucking slept with my best friend not even 12 hours after I left! You fucking whore! I cant believe I ever loved you." His words hurt.

     If only he knew how I felt right now not that it would change anything. I deserved every word that came out of his mouth. "I want you to stay away from me. I never want to see your fucking face again." I ran my hands threw my hair as tears rolled down my face. "Im so sor-" He hit the wall one more time. "Leave you fucking Mudblood! My father was right." He mumbled that last part. "I'm sorry." Was the last words I said. I ran back to my dorm crying. I didn't care who saw. I deserved everything that happened and probably everything that is coming. I'm sorry.