Herbology

I was glad me and Draco were on good terms. I needed to figure out everything before I can get back into that relationship. I woke up and yawned. "Good morning Savannah." I looked over and Draco was pulling his black shirt over his fitted body. Damn he looked good. He walked over to the bed and sat down. "Savannah classes start in a few minutes." Shit. I quickly got up and started pacing.

     I didn't have a change of clothes and I haven't showered since yesterday morning. "Savannah stop pacing. Just take a pair of my sweatpants and a black shirt." I swear he could read my mind. "I can't Draco people will kn-"He quickly interrupted me. "Are you really worried about what people would say? Savannah let them say what they want. If it really matters that much just correct them."

     He was right. I needed to stop worrying about what other people would think. I walked over to his dresser snd pulled out his clothes. I quick got changed and put my hair up. We were out the door.
I realized I haven't spoken to Hayden in a while. I should probably do that.

     "Okay I have to go this way Savannah, but I'll see you next class." I nodded and continued to walk. When I got to Charms class I hesitated to walk in. What would I tell Hermione? I quickly opened the door and everyone's eyes were on me. "Ah Savannah I see you're late." Professor Flitwick said.

     "I'm so sorry I slept in." I said sitting down. Hermione and Harry were staring at me with their mouths open. Once Flitwick began to talk Hermione leaned in a whispered, "Tell me you did not sleep with him?" My eyes widened. "Fuck no Hermione." Harry laughed. "Why are you wearing his clothes then?" I looked over with an evil glare. "Okay look. Pansy came up to me and told me to talk to him."

     "PANSY?" Hermione yelled. Everyone was staring at us. "I'm sorry Professor I didn't mean to yell." He continued to talk. "As I was saying. He got drugged basically. She gave him a pill to make him feel extra...sexual."

     "Oh. But Savannah please don't get hurt." I placed my hand on Hermione's. "I won't I promise." The rest of class went by fast. I wanted to go to my dorm and shower but I had to get through the rest of my classes.

I walked into potions exited to see Draco. As I walked in I noticed he wasn't here yet so I sat down at my seat and started to read. A few moments later I saw him walk in and head towards me. He gave me and evil grin and walked over to me. "You look great today Savannah." I lightly shoved his shoulder.

My partner wasn't here today but Draco's was. "Fucking leave this classroom and don't come back till tomorrow." He said to his partner. The boy quickly stood up and left. I rolled my eyes and looked down to my book. He moved all his stuff next to me and whispered in my ear. "Looks like our partners aren't here today so I guess we have no choice but to work together. I looked at him and bit my lip. He was so fucking hot.

Before I knew it class was over. I guess what mugged say is true. Having fun makes time fly by. I began to walk with Draco to Herbology. He had Astronomy. I saw Hayden walk in so I quickly said goodbye to Draco and ran. I needed to talk with Hayden. As I entered the classroom I walked over to where he was sitting. "Hey stranger." I said. He looked up with a worried look.

"Can I talk to you?" Before I could answer he grabbed my hand and dragged me into the hallway. "What's wrong?" He looked me in the eyes and kissed me. I forgot how soft his lips were. How perfect they fit on mine. I pulled away and looked at him. "I'm sorry I can't." He grabbed my hands. "Savannah we had something that night."

I looked down. "Hayden I was drunk. We had a plan to make him jealous. I'm really sorry." He stepped back and gave me an angry glare. "Whatever. I guess it was my fault because I let you use me and now he has you back." Before I could say anymore he walked away with tears in his eyes. I can't lose him again. Hayden was a big part of my life now.

I stormed back into class and walked over to his desk. "Are you fucking serious Hayden? We made that plan together you knew that it was because I loved him. You cannot blame me right now for you fucking thinking of the idea." He stood up and before Professor Sprout could stop our argument Hayden continued it. "Fuck you Savannah! My plan was to make him jealous then leave. I didn't know you would have fucked him!"

I couldn't say anything else. I was done yelling. "Okay Savannah I need you to visit Dumbldor. Come on get your stuff." I never took my eyes off Hayden. I walked over to my desk and grabbed my stuff. I had to get my last words in before I left. "Hayden I didn't fuck Malfoy. I promise. I really need you in my life and I hope we can settle this out privately later." I walked out and headed to Dumbldor's office.

All Dumbldor said was "Try not to do this again please. Keep it more private." Whatever. It was dinner and I walked in to eat something . "Savannah you came to eat!" Hermione said. I rolled my eyes. "Rough day. Im going to just grab a slice of bread then go." Before she could stop me I walked out back to my dorm.

I quickly hopped in the shower to feel better. All day I felt gross. As I got out I put Draco's clothes back on to feel warm and safe. I walked over to my desk with my mirror I looked down and saw Draco's ring he gave me. I slid it on my finger and snuggled up onto my bed. I'll deal with Hayden tomorrow.