Strongest Drink

I woke up to banging on the door. I walked to the door in just a t-shirt and shorts. "I'm coming!" I yelled as the banging got louder. I opened the door to see Harry. "Why the fuck were you banging so loud Harry?" He walked in and jumped on my bed. "I don't know. Felt like annoying you." I smiled and walked over to him. "What do you want Harry?" He looked at me and got up from my bed. " Me, Ron and Hermione are going to the Leaky Cauldron to get drinks. Wanna come?" I looked at him and shrugged.

"Savannah come on it will be fun." As I stood up I went to my dresser to pick out a crop top and Leggings. "Fine I'll come." He smiled, "Brilliant, I will see you in 5." As he closed my door I got ready. We didn't have classes today so I figured I'll make the best of my free day. After I was dressed I sprayed a puff of Warm Vanilla perfume. I left my dorm.

Everyone was waiting outside for me exited to see me. "Savannah I'm so glad you could come." Hermione said wrapping her arm around me. She leaned in and whispered, "I can't take them on alone if their drunk." I laughed and we left. As we arrived a lot of my classmates were there. They kept glancing at me about what Draco said about me and my father. I hated him. I sat down ignoring the whispers about me.

As the bartender came over Hayden walked in. He wasn't alone. He walked in with a girl. He didn't notice me which was nice. Then he kissed her. He not only kissed her but he looked at her like he was in love. I was heartbroken. The man I loved was with another girl not even telling me. I was zoned out watching Hayden and the Slytherin girl make out wishing I was her. "Excuse me ma'am what would you like to drink?" Usually I get a Shirley Temple not much of a drinker. But today, today was different.

"I would like 5 shots of the strongest drink you have." Everyone looked at me with a shocked look. "Bloody hell Savannah you sure?" I looked at Ron "100%". As I said that Ron smiled and told the bartender, "Same here please." I looked at Ron with an evil grin. "Savannah, Ron I hate you guys." We all looked at Hermione and laughed.

As the drinks came I took one last look at Hayden and the Slytherin girl making out and laughing together. Fuck her. I took one shot of the drink as it burned going down the my throat. I heard Ron and Harry mumble something but my eyes were on Hayden and the Slytherin girl. I took another shot, then another. As I was about to take my last shot I saw Draco walk in. Not alone either. He was also with a Slytherin girl. He also was making out with her.

My heart shattered once again. Malfoy made eye contact with me, his smile fading. I took my last shot looking deeply into his eyes. When I was done I felt dizzy. Draco looked at me jaw clenched with anger in his eyes. He walked to sit with Hayden and the fucking girl. "Savannah are you feeling okay?" Hermione looked at me worried. "I'm fine." I tried to cheer up. But my eyes kept going to Malfoy and Hayden.

Hayden and Draco still making out with their whore's . I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up almost falling making a scene. The whole table of Hayden, Draco, and the Slytherin whores looked at me. I looked away as they were all staring. "Fuck this." I looked at Hermione. "I have to go." I started walking away as fast as I could hearing Hermione yell for me. I ran outside throwing up. I couldn't tell if I was throwing up because of the alcohol or the sick thought of Draco and Hayden having girlfriends.

As I was walking away I felt to tired to walk. I passed out. Right before I passed out I felt someone catch me. I didn't know who. When I woke up in the most comfortable bed I have ever been in I knew who's room this was. I shot up looking for the blond haired boy. I then felt a sharp pain in my head. "Ah shit." I then heard footsteps coming near me. Draco. I quickly looked around his dorm. It smelled of mint cologne and weed. I saw green and black everywhere.

"Savannah you're awake." I looked up at him remembering everything before I passed out. He looked at me as started walking toward me. "Let me help you up." I looked at him with anger. "Don't fucking touch me Malfoy." He looked at me with shock. "What the fuck is your problem!" I ignored him trying to get up but falling. "Fuck Savannah." He helped me up. "Are you okay?" I looked at him. "Get the fuck away from me." He raised my chin to look at him. He looked angry. "I just fucking helped you mudblood you're lucky I didn't leave you on the floor."

"Shut up." I was headed to the door when he stopped me. "Savannah you need to fucking rest." I pushed him out of the way. "I'm pretty sure I can take care of myself you asshole." He shoved me on the ground. "What the fuck did you just call me?" I hurt everywhere. But he hurt me the most. I fucking hate his guts. "Let me by Draco please." My eyes started to water as I just didn't want to see his perfect face anymore. I couldn't it just broke me more. "No I'm not going to fucking let you leave until you apologize."

I looked up at him as he saw my tears roll down my face. "D-Draco just p-please let me leave." He looked into my eyes with guilt. "F-fine." He helped me up. He rose my chin softly to look at him again. "Don't fucking call me that name got it?" I looked at him and noded. As I left slowly my crying stoped. I hated him. I hated him. I hated him.

My thoughts got interrupted. "Hello Savannah." I looked up and saw the girl that was with Draco. My heart stopped. "My name is Rachel." She looked at me with an evil grin. "What the fuck do you want Rachel?" She looked at me and smiled. "Draco is mine okay. So fuck off mudblood." I looked at her and shoved her on the ground. "Don't tell me to fuck off you little whore." She looked at me shocked and stood up whipping the dust off her skirt. "I can see why your dad slit his throat because of you."

I stopped where I was. "What the fuck did you just say to me?" She looked at me and stepped closer. "I can see why your dad Slit. His. Fucking. Throat." I was furious. I shoved her on the ground knocking the breath out of her. "Shut the fuck up you whore. You can never speak of me like that." I grabbed her face and punched it. She was screaming. "You." I punched her again. "Fucking." I punched again. "Whore."

Before I got time to get another punch in I felt familiar hand grab my waist. "Savannah stop!" Draco. He pulled me off and turned me around to face him. "What the fuck is wrong with you Savannah?" I looked at him with fury. "If you didn't fucking tell everyone, this shit never would have happened. Your fucking little bitch her Rachel actually brought it up." He looked at me with guilt. "I'm sorry Savannah." I looked at him and shoved him off me. "Go to hell Malfoy." I quickly ran off to my dorm. As soon as I walked in I cried. I couldn't stop for hours.