Get Back At Him

***some mature scenes***

I arrived at my dorm and got ready. I put on a tight green dress that showed off all my curves. Even though I was a Gryffindor I wanted it to look like I was Hayden's. I quickly grabbed my tube of mascara and put on a few layers. I decided I wanted to stick with a simple look ,so I also added eyeliner and lipgloss. As I was looking for jewelry I realized I still had Draco's ring on. I quickly put it down and added some new golden ones. I looked hot.

I grabbed my wand and put it in a black purse and left for Hayden's room. I walked in and boy did he look good. He was wearing a white shirt with a black leathered jacket and black pants. He had chains as necklaces and on his jeans. He looked hot. "Savannah you look amazing!" He was eyeing me down while licking his lips. "You look amazing as well Hayden."

We still had 30 minutes until the party officially started. I had a great idea. "Hayden. What do you say I put eyeliner on you and painted your nails." He looked at me with a disgusted look. "No." I quickly walked over and sat on his bed. "Come on please? You will look even more hot than you already do right now." He walked over to me and sat down. "You think I'm hot Savannah?" I rolled my eyes and gave him a light punch.

"Come on just do it please." He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Fine." I quickly grabbed my want and muttered a spell for the nail polish and eyeliner to appear. "Black? You want my nails to be black?" I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand. "It's hot. Now stay still." After I was done painting his nails he put on his rings. "Okay eyeliner next." I quickly grabbed the eyeliner and he came over and sat down.

"Stay still and close your eyes." He did as I said. I got done very quickly. "Okay open your eyes." As he opened his eyes I couldn't help but stare at them. He looked amazing right now. His eyes were looking in between my eyes and my lips. He began to lean in but I couldn't do it. I wanted to kiss him so bad, but not now.

"Okay you look amazing Hayden." I quickly broke the silence and brought him a mirror. "Wow. I do kinda like this." I smiled and grabbed his arm. "Okay let's go!" As we entered to Slytherin common room the party already began.

Hayden quickly wrapped his arm around my shoulder. He leaned down and whispered to me, "Draco is at the bar." I slowly looked over and saw Draco eyeing me. He was furious. I looked away. "Hayden lets go over there." I pointed to the place where the weed was. He nodded and looked at me. "I like the way you think Savi." I rolled my eyes and walked over there.

I sat on Hayden's lap as I lit my first joint. I heard Hayden whisper to me again, "Share the joint with me." I nodded and handed him the joint. I couldn't stop looking at Draco. He never took his eyes off me. I acted as if I was having the best time of my life. It was fun getting high with Hayden don't get me wrong. But I wanted Draco to be here with me.

Hayden picked me up off his lap and put me down next to him. "Drinks?" I smiled. "Two of whatever the strongest drink over there is." He gave me an evil grin. "Coming right up princess." As he left I looked over to the bar where Draco was. He was gone. I kept looking all over then eventually I spotted him.

He was making out with a girl. I didn't know who because I couldn't see her face. As he pulled away his eyes met with mine and he smiled at me. No. He doesn't get to do this. He cheated on me. Hayden quickly came back and he saw who I was staring at. "Savannah here drink these. We will get back at him I promise." Without looking away from Draco and that bitch I drank both drinks as fast as I could.

Feeling the burning go down my throat was all I needed to get up and grab Hayden's arm. "Come on we are going to dance. He quickly got up with me and we danced. We were so close together I knew this would make Malfoy upset. I looked over and he was still making out with that girl. By this time the drinks had kicked in. Someone was walking by with a beer and I grabbed it from him and drank it.

I quick looked at Hayden and I leaned in and whispered to him, "Kiss me." He quickly smirked and leaned down and kissed me. I have wanted to do this for a while. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. His lips were so soft. When I pulled away he looks amazing. His messy black curls and red puffy lips from our make out session.

"Savannah you look beautiful." As he said that I quickly kissed him one more time. "You look amazing too my love." He smiled and I pulled him in for a hug. As I opened my eyes I saw Draco staring at me with his jaw clenched and hurt eyes. He leaned back down to the girl and began to make out with her. Again. His hands traveled down to her ass.

I couldn't take it anymore. I kissed Hayden one more time and walked over to Draco. I pulled the girl away from him and before anyone could say anything I slammed my lips against the girls. She played along and we were harshly making out. My hands traveled down to her waist and I pulled her closer.

I looked over and Draco was just standing there with his mouth open. He couldn't move. I took it a step further with this girl and placed kisses around her neck. When I pulled away I saw who it was. Pansy. I haven't seen Pansy in years. She transferred to a different school. Why was she here? "Pansy?" She looked up and saw me. "I- um Savannah." I didn't really know Pansy well but I knew her and Draco practically grew up together. "Nice seeing you again Savannah. I um. I have to go." As Pansy walked off it was just me and Draco.

There were so many emotions on his face. I began to walk away until he grabbed my arm and took me up the stairs into his dorm. "Draco stop!" He pinned me against the wall and stared into my eyes. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I didn't say anything. "Savannah you can't just kiss anyone you want!" The fuck did he just say? "Oh okay so I can't kiss anyone I want yet you can fuck anyone you want?"

I quickly pushed him off me. "I'm not yours anymore." I began to walk out when he stopped me. He was in front of the door and I could not get out. He looked amazing. He was wearing a black suit and his hair was a mess.

Draco

I know I hurt her. Right now I needed her though. All of her. I caught her looking me up and down so that's when I made my move. I leaned in and kissed her. She quickly pushed me off. "Stop!" She tried to escape from my room but I wouldn't let her. I knew she would give in.

I kissed her again and this time she let me. I needed her.

Savannah

I tried so hard to resist but I couldn't. It's not even been one day and I missed him. I decided tonight I would give myself to him. The last night I would ever let him take control. His kisses trailed down my neck leaving love marks. His hands wandered down to my inner thigh slowly lifting up my short dress. "You look fucking amazing tonight." I began to get wet already.

He pulled away from our kissing as all his focus was under my dress. His left hand was rising up my thigh as his right was lifting my dress. I leaned back knowing what he was about to do. His fingers began rubbing my clit through my underwear. I let out soft moans and he continued. "You're so fucking wet Savannah." My breathing began to speed up.

He pulled his hand away and he took off my dress. I felt exposed. He studied every inch of my body. The bruises were almost fully gone. He leaned in for more kisses and his hands traveled from my boobs back to my underwear. He slid his finders under my underwear and began to rub and feel all over my pussy. He never broke our kiss.

I have missed this. The way he makes me feel when he touches me. I let out soft moans enjoying the pleasure I was receiving. He slid two fingers inside me and began sliding in and out fast. "Draco... I...I'm going to cum." He quickly took his fingers out and licked them. "We haven't even gotten to the good part, Love." He quickly picked me up and put me on the bed. He unbuckled his bet and pulled down his pants.

I began to bite my lip waiting for him to be inside me. As he pulled his boxers down his erection was now exposed. My smile quickly faded. The last place his dick was, was inside Rachel. I quickly closed my legs and put on my dress. "What the fuck happened?" He asked. I looked back before I was about to leave. "I can't. You fucked her not ev-" I couldn't finish that sentence. I ran out of the room. The party was still going on but I ignored it as I quickly ran back to my dorm.