He Really Does Love You

***Mature content***

     I looked back at Draco as he was in shock. He had a couple tears fall from his face. I quickly walked over to Narcissa to make sure she was okay. She nodded her head. I walked over to Draco who hadn't moved at all. I placed both my arms around him as he grabbed onto my arm. "Draco it's okay. We can figure this out." He pushed me away and looked back. "Fix this? Fix this Savannah? For fucks sake!" He kicked the chair and stormed out of the room.

     I turned back at Narcissa. She smiled and waved her hand to come over to her. I sat in the chair next to her in silence. "He really does love you Savannah." I looked to the side and met her eyes. "Let's hope so." She giggled. "He's just a boy. He doesn't know how to control his anger. Don't let that stop you from loving him. He is getting better I can see it." I smiled as she placed her hand on mine.

       I stood up and began to walk out of the room. I wanted to see if he was okay. I stopped in my tracks and looked back at her. "Up the stairs, and two doors to the left." I smiled and thanked her. I reached the top on the stairs and looked to my left. Draco was sitting in front of the door with a bottle of alcohol. I walked over and sat next to him. "Savannah I'm so sorry for the names he called you." I knew that was code for I'm sorry you had to see all that.

     I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I've been called worse." He lightly laughed as he took another sip of his drink. We both sat there in silence for a while. I saw another tear fall down his face. "You know Savannah..." he looked over at me as our eyes met. "I hate it when you call me Malfoy." I gave him a confused look. Almost everyone called him Malfoy.

     "Why is that?" He took another sip and looked down. "When people call me Malfoy it reminds me of who I am. What family I come from. All the Malfoy's are bad people. Except for my mom. That's why I love her so much. I aspire to be her. When random people call me Malfoy I don't really care. But when people I love call me it...it really hurts I just have to deny it."

     I looked down at my lap. "I'm really sorry. I won't call you that anymore I promise." He grabbed my hand that was in my lap and held it. "You know how much I hate you, right?" I smiled and gave him a long kiss. "I hate you too Draco."

     He stood up and placed his hand out to help me up. I grabbed it as I stood up. He wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed me all over. I stopped him before he got below my collar bone. "Draco! What if someone sees?" He gave me an evil glare as he took my hand and opened the door. Once I was in I realized it was his room just by the smell. Mint and a hint of weed. I turned around to see the room itself. It was beautiful. There was a chandelier on his ceiling and a huge bed with black covers. Almost all his room was black and white.

     I walked around felling every desk and drawer. laid his bed which felt like the most comfortable thing I have ever laid on. "Draco your room is amazing." He has been watching me ever since I stepped foot in here. He walked over and placed soft kisses on my neck. As he went lower down to my breasts I couldn't help but let out little moans. He quickly took off my brown top to reveal my body.

     As he began to kiss my stomach as his hand went under my skirt inches away from my vagina. At this point my breathing became very uneven. He stopped kissing me and took off my skirt. I felt completely exposed. I closed my legs as his hand was aiming in between them. "We haven't done this in a while Draco." He forced my legs apart. "Maybe it's time then?" I bit my lip as his hand made its way up to my  vagina.

     He started off rubbing his fingers over my clit through my underwear. I became extremely wet due to the pleasure I was receiving. He stopped after a little then unbuckled his belt and took off his shirt. He pulled his pants down revealing his boxers. I could tell how hard he was. He quickly slid my underwear down and threw them on the floor. He climbed on top of me and gave me kisses as he took off his boxers.

     Once his dick came out I gasped out of the size it was. I forgot how big is was. He began to rub his dick on my vagina as he leaned down and whispered to me. "Tell me how bad you want me Savannah." I couldn't stand the teasing any longer. "Draco please. I want it so bad." With those words he shoved himself inside me. I grabbed onto his back to try and control myself. He slid in and out faster. I let out more moans from the pleasure.

     I could never get used to this. He made me feel so good. As he was pushing in faster I knew I was about to reach my climax. "Draco I-" he interrupted me. "Together." I smiled and arched my back. We each released at the same time. Both of our liquids combine in my vagina. He laid next to me as we both were trying to catch our breaths. He began to get under the covers, so I did too. I placed my head on top of his chest and placed one leg over his. "I missed you Savannah, all of you." I smiled and kissed him. "I missed you too Draco."