Nightmare

The next morning I woke up to knocking. It's was McGonagle. "Savannah dear, Dumbldor would like to speak with you. Be in his office in 10 minutes."  Ugh my day couldn't have started worse. I quickly Put on a t-shirt and leggings and left. My hair was messy and my face was pale with no makeup. I then arrived at the Gryffindor statue. I went in. "Dumbldor?" He then came down the stairs. "Ah Savannah how are you?" I looked at him with a straight face.

     "No offense Dumbldor but my bed was very comfortable so can we get this over with as soon as possible." He looked at me and smiled. "Of course. Please sit." I walked over to the chair he was pointing at. "So Savannah. I heard you got into a fight yesterday with another girl. Mind telling me what caused it." As I was starting to remember everything I looked down. "She talked about my father, said stuff I really wished she didn't and I got angry."

     "He looked at me with a sorry look. "I am sorry to hear that Savannah I will surely have a chat with her. But for you I have to give you 3 days of detention. Because Rachel brought it up and I know it's almost impossible to keep it in sometimes I am giving you 3 days." I looked at him and smiled, "Thank you Dumbldor".  "Now you may go back to that comfortable bed of yours." I got up and left.

     We had classes today and Dumbldor knew I needed a break from people. I went back to my dorm and fell asleep. I woke up to an owl giving me a letter.

Savannah,
        Please come to my Dorm. I need to say something.    -D

     I tried to ignore the letter but my mind kept telling me to go. After about an hour contemplating if I should go or not I gave in. I quickly ran out of my dorm. Everyone was in classes so no one saw me. I walked outside of Draco's dorm. My heart was pounding. I quickly opened the door forgetting to knock. There he was. The blond gorgeous boy sitting in a chair fiddling with his rings. "Savannah you made it." I looked at him with a straight face. "5 minutes Malfoy. 5 minutes." He walked over to me and did something I never expected him to do. He hugged me. It felt so comforting. His cold hands grabbing me, pulling me closer. After about 2 second of him hugging me I pushed away. "Don't fucking touch me."

     He looked at me jaw clenched. "I just wanted to apologize." I looked into his beautiful Grey eyes. "Apologize? Whatever apology accepted." I just wanted to leave his room. I wanted to leave his presence. I hated him. I really did forgive him for some reason. Even though he hurt me I still wanted him. I turned around about to leave. "Wait Savannah." He turned me around my eyes meeting his. "I really am sorry. I don't know why I told people. I was mad." I looked in his eyes.

     "I don't care if you were mad you have to learn to control yourself Malfoy." I then turned around as fast as I could and ran before he could stop me again. I quickly ran to my dorm and hoped on my bed. I couldn't stop thinking about him. He never showed an apologetic side of him. I decided that I would go back to classes tomorrow and talk to him. Tell him I forgive him for everything. That I TRULY forgave him.

     I quickly fell asleep again. I woke up to knocking. I got up and answered the door. "Savannah are you okay I heard about the fight." Hermione walked in. "I'm fine." She looked at me and leaned in to whisper. "I heard you beat the crap out of that bitch Rachel." I looked at her and she had a huge smile on her face. "Wow Hermione. Yeah I did." She looked at me and laughed. "It's dinner time let's go eat together." I looked at her and smiled. "Okay but then I'm coming right back." She looked at me and squealed. "Yay come on let's go."

     As we walked into the Great hall and everyone was staring at me. I heard whispering all over but the conversations I overheard were ones that made me smile and feel confident. As I sat down with Hermione, Neville looked at me across the table. "Savannah! I heard you beat the shit out of Rachel." He looked at me with a huge smile and I smiled just as big too. "Yeah I guess I did." I got my food and ate it really fast. I realized I was too busy thinking these past couple of days I never had time to eat. I haven't eaten in over 24 hours. I was starving!

     As I was taking my last bite I saw a glimpse of blond walking into a room. I quickly got up, "I have to use the bathroom. Be right back." Without hearing a response from Hermione I quickly walked to where I saw Draco enter. My heart was filled with butterflies. As I put my door on the knob about to open it I heard something. A girls laughter. I then opened the door to see the blond sucking on the girls neck and his shirt off. My hand flew over my mouth. "Savannah what the fuck."

     He then grabbed his shirt and put it on. I was still just standing there speechless. The girl looked at me with an evil grin. "Oh you're Savannah? That girl who beat up Rachel because she mentioned your father? Right." She then mumbled something under her breath. " I looked at Draco his jaw clenched. "Savannah get the fuck out." I looked at him while backing up. "But I need to tal-," he cut me off. "Fuck off mudblood. Leave. Now." I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

     I ran as fast as I could to my dorm. One moment he was apologizing and hugging me and the next he is yelling at me and calling me mudblood again. I sobbed on my bed for hours. Hermione came to my door but I told her to leave. After I was done crying I went to the bathroom and looked at myself. "Savannah you're fucking pathetic." I then took off my clothes and hoped in the shower. The warm water running through my hair.

      After I was done I got out and made a decision. I'm going to walk into class the next day like a new person. Fuck Draco. Fuck Rachel. Fuck Hayden. Fuck that slut who making out with Malfoy. I was going to be a better me. A me who does not give a fuck about anything. Today was just a fucking Nightmare.