How Much You Mean To Me

THIS CHAPTER WILL BE MOSTLY DRACO'S POV

Draco

     I felt her presence. I pretended I didn't know she was there. Soon enough she walked over and sat down next to me. "D- Draco can you move back a little you're scaring me." I looked over at her. Her beautiful eyes and beautiful skin. And those lips. Oh my those soft plump lips on mine I could never get over it. I missed her. "Draco please."

     I quick snapped out of my thoughts. I was very close to the edge. I even thought about jumping before she came. Seeing what it would be like to fly. To leave with peace, but hearing her ask me to move back made me move back. I laid down and looked up at the stars. She laid down next to me. "What happened that night?" I turned my head to look at her. "I really don't want to talk about it right now." I saw her head turn and realized she was annoyed. I would be too that's why I decided to tell her now even though it was rough to talk about."

"She gave me something to make me feel...sexual." She quickly shot up, and I jumped. "Draco she did that to Hayden too." I was furious. I already knew how hard Hayden took it. He didn't deserve that. "I will kill her Savannah." She placed her hand over mine which made my heart skip a beat. "Let's just stay here and figure out a plan."

A plan. "It has to be horrible. She took everything from me." She turned her head and our eyes met. "What do you mean?" I sat up and crossed my legs. "If it wasn't for what she did... who knows where we would be right now." She looked down and sighed. "I know Draco." I moved closer and placed my hand on hers. "I want to tell you something. " She grinned as I said that. "Tell me."

     We were facing each other now. "When I first saw you it wasn't love at first sight for me." She gave me a sad look and looked down. I quick grabbed her chin to look at me. "Let me finish." I let go and she gave me a slight smile. "I hated you. I hated you so much, but that was first year. As years kept going by I never figured out why I hated you more then anyone else." She quickly interrupted me. "Isn't this supposed to be a good story." I quickly responded, "Let. Me. Finish."

     "It wants until this year I figured out why I hated you. It was because you were so nice, so kind hearted, and because you were the only girl I could find beautiful. Yes other girls were pretty, but compared to you they were nothing. I learned to love you this year. I never intended to. I don't open up to a lot of people, but when I saw your face I just unwinded. I realized how much you really meant to me."

     Savannah

     Boy does he have a way with words. He has always fancied me but never realized. He took his love and turned it into hate. He really did love me. I was speechless.

Draco

     She didn't say anything. I was afraid I said something bad. I broke the silence. "It wasn't a until I cheated when I realized how I can't live without you. If I never found out what really happened and you didn't come back I could very well be gone, or would be soon."

     A tear fell down her cheek as she quickly whipped it away. "You have a way with words Malfoy, but you didn't cheat. It wasn't your fault. I don't blame you at all." I quick became emotional. Rachel disgusted me. "Draco. We can't be together right now. I feel like we need a break for a little. We can still talk and see each other, but I need time to think."

     I quickly glanced at her and clenched my jaw. "What the fuck does that mean?" She quickly stood up and held her hand out. "It means we need to learn to be away from each other in a healthy way. Now come on you need sleep." I rolled my eyes and grabbed her hand to help me up.

     I haven't eaten in days and water had no interest to me either. I was extremely weak. We walked back to my dorm, and she sat in my bed while I took a shower. I made sure to bring in extra clothes so she didn't see my cuts along my waist. I had some bad days. I'm just glad she is back.

     I walked out and she was laying on my bed watching The Notebook. I quickly sat down next to her. "This is one of the movies I would watch every day just to imagine us being in their place." She sat up and kissed my cheek. "Draco we always find our way back." She was right. If I just got a little bit of help, maybe I could make this relationship everything she has ever wanted. Everything I have ever wanted.

     It was almost 1:00 am. "Are you staying here tonight Savannah?" She nodded her head. I was hoping that would be the answer I got. "I'll sleep on the couch." As I began to get up she quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me down. "You can sleep in your own bed Malfoy." I gave her a grin and got under the covers with her.

     Before turning the lights off she quickly turned around and looked at me. "One rule to our break." I rolled my eyes and looked at her. "What now princess?" She gave me a soft smile. "No sex." I laughed. "We will see. I don't think you can keep our your hands off me Savannah." She looked up at the celling and rolled her eyes. "I bet I can." I leaned over and turned out the light. "I'll take that bet."