Idea

I woke up to the door slamming open. "Fuck Hayden yo-" It was Draco. Why was he mad? "What's wrong Draco?" He looked at me with hurt and angry eyes. "What the fuck are you doing sleeping in Hayden's bed?" I quickly got up and walked over to him. "I can explain. He slept on the couch. We got high last night and I was too fucked up to walk." His jaw was clenched as he walked closer.

     "Savannah you slept in Hayden's room? And got high with him? What the fuck Savannah?" He kicked the chair next to me out of anger. I flinched as it flew past me. "Calm down Malfoy we are just friends I promise." He sat down on the couch Hayden had slept on. Hayden wasn't here he must have gone to breakfast.

     Draco began to rub his hands through his hair. "Don't think I forgot about how much you loved him not even 4 months ago." I walked over to him and sat down. "Things have changed Draco. I love you now." He looked at me with tears in his eyes. Before I could say anything else he ran out of the room to his dorm next to Hayden's.

     What was his problem? I decided to take my mind off him so I went to breakfast and met up with Hayden. "Hey sleeping beauty how was your high night sleep." I rolled my eyes and grabbed a piece of toast. "Hey there is going to be a party at the Slytherin common room tonight you should come!" I gave him a confused look. "Barley anyone wanted me at the last one remember." He rolled his eyes. "I want you there. And Draco will be there too." I looked down and gulped. "What's wrong Savi?" I forgot about that dumb nickname, anyway.

     I decided to tell him. He might make me feel better. "Draco came into your dorm today screaming then when he saw me he looked at me weird. He also was a little upset I slept in your room." Hayden laughed and looked at me. "Savannah he is just jealous. He was eating dinner with his stupid family an-" He cut himself off.

     Rachel. Dinner with Rachel. My heat stopped. I had to ask him about it. I quickly grabbed one last bite of toast and kissed Hayden on the cheek. "I have to go I'll see you later!" Before he could stop me I ran to Draco's dorm. I quickly knocked and when I heard no answer I just decided to go in.

     What I saw was not what I was expecting. He was hugging his legs on the floor sobbing. He was crying so hard he didn't even hear me walk in. I walked over to him and kneeled down to meet his gaze. "Draco. Talk to me."

Draco

     I didn't have much time to think. If I tell her about me and Rachel I will lose her. That is the worst thing possible. Meanwhile, if I don't tell her it will eat me up inside, but I will still have her. I didn't know what to do.

Savannah

     It was silent for a bit. After he broke our gaze he turned the other way and that's when I saw them. Hickeys. They were all over his neck. I quickly gasped and my eyes began to water. "Draco you...you...you." I couldn't speak. It all added up. Dinner with Rachel, Staying the night at the manor, coming in Hayden's room throwing a fit. He cheated on me.

     Once Draco figured out I knew he quickly got up. "Savannah no. I'm sorry. I didn't want this to happen!" I was still on the floor speechless. "Fuck you!" I spat finally having the courage. I began to walk out when he grabbed my arm. "Savannah please don't leave me I don't know if I can make it without you!" Tears began falling from his face again.

     "It was never me Draco. I never was your first pick. I should have realized." He quickly began crying harder. "Savannah please!" I got out of his grip and before I walked out I looked over at him, "I hate you Malfoy. I hate you!" I slammed the door on my way out and I heard several things get thrown in his dorm. I would have gone back to make sure he was okay but I couldn't.

     I was so sick of his games. I waited in Hayden's room thinking about Draco and Rachel. When he finally walked in he saw my red puffy eyes. "Savannah are you okay!" He ran over to me and sat next to me. All I could feel was pain and anger. I couldn't talk. All I could do was cry. Hayden quickly held me in his arms and let me cry into his chest.

     "He...He cheated on me!" I finally said. I sat up and looked at him. His face was red and his jaw was clenched. He got up and began to pace around the room. "I swear to god... I told that fucking bitch if he hurt you I would kill him." I quickly got up and locked the door before he could do anything stupid.

     "No Hayden! As much as I would love to see him suffer I am still in love with him." Those words hurt to come out. Hayden gave me a confused look. "You love a chea- you know what...never mind." I sat on his floor as he kept on pacing.

     He then stopped and looked at me with a huge grin. "Savannah. I have a good idea." I smiled and tilted my head. "What?" He walked over to me and sat on the floor.

     "The party tonight. Let's go." I gave him a confused look. "The party? Hayden I can't." He scooted closer and smiled even more. "No. The best part is coming. We go together to the party... we get drunk and high and all in between and act like his shit does not affect you. Like you are already over him. Trust me it will make him mad." This wasn't a bad idea.

     I wanted him to feel a little pain. After what he did to me? I don't give a shit. "Let's do it!" I quickly got up. "I'll get changed and come back here." He grabbed my hand and stopped me from leaving. "Oh and Savannah. Dress hot as fuck." I nodded. I had just the outfit.