Half of it is like a dream.

The past couple of months that I've spent trying to better myself, cure myself..

Half of it has felt like a dream..

» » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » »

I slowly opened my eyes as I looked around me and noticed I was in some sort of fancy looking house. It actually looked romantic and would probably feel that way if I had any idea how I got here. I walked over towards the glass windows and spotted a beautiful lake that didn't even look like a minute walk away.  

I turned around and I started looking around but there wasn't much in here that stood out to me. It all looked completely normal and whoever owned this place was quite fancy. The only thing that caught my eye was the shattered mirror that was hanging on the far wall however. I stepped in front of it and stared at my reflection in the shattered mirror. My hair was a lot shorter and my clothes looked completely ruined. Weird. I felt something in my shoulder as I turned around to see in the mirror that I had a tattoo. 

It was a crescent moon and a little wolf howling at it. I couldn't help but laugh at the ironic tattoo I had gotten.

I was just staring in the mirror at my reflection, examining every inch of me until I heard something behind me. I quickly turned around and jumped at the sight in front of me. I looked disbelief ed as I stared directly at the most important thing in my life. 

"Stiles..." I breathed out as I looked at him confused. He was just standing there in a long sleeve tshirt and pants. What the hell was he doing here? He shouldn't be here. I stared at him, trying to distinguish if he was real or not. But honestly, I couldn't tell. I know inside of me was hoping it was him, begging it was him...

"Are you real?" I looked at him, slowly walking over to him and placing my hand on his cheek. "Is it really you..?"

"Does it matter..?" Stiles smiled at me. 

I shook my head as I let out a cry and hugged him tight. I refused to let go of him out of fear that he would disappear. I buried my face in his neck, listening to the sound of his heartbeat and letting it calm me down. I inhaled his scent as I slowly pulled away and stared up at him.

"I've missed you so much" I smiled up at him through my tears. Stiles smiled back at me, using the end of his long sleeve to whip away my tears as I bit my lip to try and keep myself composed. He rested his hand on my cheek as I closed my eyes and relaxed into his touch.

I wasn't sure if any of this was real right now but then again it didn't matter. The only thing that mattered was that Stiles was here, and for once in my life, I wasn't worrying about anything else and I was happy. Being in Stiles arms made me happy, made me feel something I haven't felt for a while.