Revelations

I hadn't given much thought to anything else the last couple of days. 

I tried my best to keep things from blowing up even more than they already have. I managed to convince Derek to come back home, been watching and making sure Stiles is safe, been training with Scott, being there for Lydia since she seems to be going through some weird thing right now most likely due to her supernatural element, and finally trying to spend some alone time with Isaac. It was just so much at one time. I felt like I was being pulled in every direction. 

Right now though, I found myself meeting with everyone outside of the school. Stiles had texted me that Allison and Lydia were at the school and they asked all of us to meet them there. I didn't know what that meant but then again, I had a feeling. God, I hope it didn't involve another dead body but then again...Lydia seemed to be finding the dead bodies now a a days. Once I pulled into the parking lot, with Scott and Stiles pulling up right besides me, I parked the car and jumped out. 

"Where is she?" I asked them before we heard a faint, 'over here.' from Allison. The three of us turned our attention towards her before running to them. "Lydia, are you okay?" I asked her, making sure there was nothing wrong. 

She had this look on her face though. It was this very chilling look, like she had just seen a dead body or a ghost.. But then again, who's to say that she hasn't yet seen one. She shook her head, walking up to us as she started explaining what we were doing here. "It's the same thing, same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here." Lydia crossed her arms in front of her chest before turning her attention to Stiles. "And you told me to call you if there's a dead body..." Lydia trailed off before Stiles attention peeked. 

"You found a dead body?" Stiles asked the strawberry blonde. 

"Not yet." Lydia replied. 

Stiles looked at her confused. " "Not yet?" What do you mean 'not yet?' Lydia you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body." 

"Stiles." I gave him a stern look, letting him know he was being a bit of an ass right now. 

"Oh no, I'm not doing that again." Lydia defended herself. She pointed her finger at Stiles, letting him know that she was not going to find the body this time. Frankly, I didn't blame her. I think we've all seen our fair share of dead bodies and death. "You find the dead body from now on." 

"How are we supposed to find the dead body? You're always finding the dead body?" Stiles argued with Lydia while I suddenly caught a sent. 

I recognized the scent, I had smelled it plenty of times before. I closed my eyes, trying to pin point the location that it was coming from and that's what I did. I kept my eyes closed and let my senses lead the way. I turned my head all around me, as if my head was the needle on a compass. I could hear Scott behind me, whispering to me what I was doing. I didn't reply, kind of just following the scent and my senses before finally opening my eyes. I gasped at the sight a couple of feet away, getting sight on the location of where the blood scent was coming from.