Unleashed.

I slowly opened my eyes, yawning as I waited a couple more seconds until I lifted my head and noticed I wasn't alone. I turned my head and noticed that there was a shirtless, hot looking if I say so myself, Isaac Lahey sleeping soundly besides me. For some reason, normally, I thought I would freak out about this but I wasn't. It felt nice to wake up smiling next to someone who would actually only sees the good in you.

"Any particular reason that you're kind of staring me down.?"

"I'm not staring." I rolled my eyes at him before getting up and deciding to get ready. I was clearly red right now and I didn't wanna be more embarrassed. I started putting on a regular shirt and shorts before turning back around to see that Isaac had put pants on but still hadn't put a shirt on. "Seriously?" I smirked at him as he started to make it obvious that he was shirtless. I know that he knows that I think that body was creatured by god to look like a greek god.

"You gave me quite the few marks..." Isaac smirked to himself as he turned around to show me his back and reveal there were red marks all over him. Damn my being an Alpha, those were gonna take longer to heal. I think Isaac could tell that I was concerned because the next thing he said really surprised me. He literally never ceases to amaze me in how kind he is. "I won't say anything if that's what you want." Isaac turned to look at me. I know that it made him sad, I know how he feels about me and frankly, I know i feel something for him but...

Stiles.

He's still sort of in the picture. I mean I know we're broken up and everything but there's no way that I could just completely forget about him. He was the first person that I ever cared for, the person I cared the most about, and I honestly didn't know love until I met him.

But with Isaac, it's different. It's kind, it's pure and he'll be good for me. I mean we both understand each other in ways that Stiles never can, we trust each other completely, and Isaac sees the best in me even when I can't see it in myself... I never have to worry about him hurting me or me disappointing him. Isaac will be good for me, that's for certain...  

With Stiles, it's complicated. Stiles is either the best thing for me or the worse. That's a constant unanswered question. Yes, Stiles made me feel again, he made me open my heart but he's also the one person who's hurt me the most. We constantly lie to each other, hurt each other and it's way too complicated. It's not supposed to be this hard right? Things between Stiles and me are just way to complicated, I can't be the person he wants me to be and I know that I lost him... If i had just been brave enough to tell him the truth from the beginning then maybe we could have stood a chance. It was completely my fault that we didnt work out. Sure he completely destroyed me by giving me to Gerard but he wouldn't have done that if i had been honest from the beginning. But trust and honesty is kind of a new thing for me. Except with Isaac, it's like... It's like Stiles broke my heart and Isaac is trying to put it back together...

I smiled at him lightly, shrugging my shoulders as I picked up my bag from off the floor. "It's fine...I just..." I paused for a second as he walked over to me, putting a hand on my shoulder. This soothed me as I took a deep breath, looking up at him. "I don't want to make you think that I'm ashamed of us or something...but honestly, I really don't know what's going on between us.."