Hellish Nightmares

You know, I have spent my last couple of years spending it on the road. I skipped from town to town following any blind lead about my parents that I could. So i stayed in my fair share of motels, and the one that the cross country had stopped at was by far one of the creepiest. It looked like something out of Vacancy. 

As we all got off the bus, we stared up at the motel. 

The Glen Capri. 

Hmm, didn't sound like much but it sure as hell had that serial killer movie vibe going on right about now. I swear, there was this weird feeling I was getting from it. Coach went on and on about how we needed to pair up, no sex, and etc. Before I could grab a key, that's when Isaac snatched one from coach's hand and grabbed my hand, leading me towards the direction of the rooms. 

"Ummm, care to tell me where you're kidnapping me to?" I laughed slightly. 

"You're rooming with me, obviously." Isaac smirked while I rolled my eyes at him. "It's not like we haven't shared a bed before." 

"Try not to get too ahead of yourself Lahey." I laughed slightly as he opened the door to the room. 

As we walked in, it didn't look like much and it reeked of cheap sex, cheap perfume, and smoking. I slowly walked over to the bed, setting my bag down before turning around to look at Isaac who had this look on his face. I could see right through his act. I guess it was kind of a thing of ours, I could read him like an open book. 

"What's wrong?" I asked him while he sighed, slowly sitting down on the bed. "Hey? Is everything okay?" I asked him before slowly walking over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "You can tell me anything." 

Isaac sighed, shoulders rising slightly. "I-I know it's nothing but..." Isaac sighed. "It's just...you really had me worried back there you know..." Isaac's eyes gazed up to meet mine while I felt a lump in my throat. 

"You don't need to worry about me...I'm okay." I smiled at him, trying my best to calm him down. 

"Look, I know I scared you back there, hell I was scared...But I want you to promise me something."