Epilogue

***author's note:***
I suggest reading either Saturn by Sleeping At Last or Till My Heart Stops by Too Far Moon to get the emotional feel of this chapter. Anyway,  here is the final chapter of Monster I hope you all enjoy:) 

"You taught me the courage of stars before you left.

How light carries on endlessly, even after death.."

-Saturn

"Death ends a life, not a relationship.."

-Mitch Albom

Third person point of view: 

"My love, my love

Where have you gone?

I turned around and now

I'm aloneWill I ever understand it?Will I make it to the other side?I almost diedThe day I lost you..

I think the hardest part of losing someone, isn't having to say goodbye but rather learning to live without them. Always trying to fill the void, the emptiness that's left inside your heart where they once were. To lose someone you love is to alter you forever. . .

The pain stops, there are new people but the gap never closes..

There's just this hole in your heart in the shape of the one you lost-

and no one else can ever fill it..

The reality is, you will grieve forever. You won't be able to "get over" the loss of someone you held close to your heart, you'll just learn to live with it. Grief is a very powerful and complicated emotion; and the sad part is at some point in your life, you will go through it.

There are five stages of grief; denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and finally acceptance. They look different on everyone, everyone goes through each stage in their own order, but there is always five. For some people, they won't even be able to get past the first stage.. The saddest part, I think, is the moment you think you're past it..

it starts all over again.

It's a rare and extraordinary feeling falling in love with someone, but really falling in love with them that you love all of them with your mind, heart, and soul. If you've ever fallen in love so deeply, that you can't picture a future with anyone else because you pictured it all with them.. if you've ever loved someone so deep that you completely break when they're suddenly taken from you because you thought there would always be more time..