Chap 25

Chapter twenty-five

"Um...."

"Margeux don't mess with me!" Jerry grunted angrily.

Margeux sighed. What was she going to tell him? That she kissed one of the One Direction members who are by the way, staying at her house. Oh and she has feelings for him now and she doesn't know what to do?

"I'm sorry," she said softly as she looked into his green eyes full of envy. "It was a mix up. I just confused your name with that one."

"Zayn?" Jerry questioned suspiciously. "Really Margeux? Zayn? How the hell do you mix up Jerry with Zayn?"

"I'm sorry alright?" Margeux said as she stood up and grabbed her spiral notebook and pen. "It was an honest mistake."

Lie.

Jerry sighed as he stood and walked over to Margeux. He pulled her into his chest and sighed.

"Alright babe. Just don't ever do that again."

Margeux looked up at him and kissed him on the neck.

"I'm sorry. I won't."

He smiled at her. "Good."

She laughed at him. "Okay."

"Just one question..." he said slowly.

"What is it?"

He sighed. "Who the hell is Zayn?"

Margeux's smile faded. She pulled away from Jerry and took both of his hands and swung them back and forth.

She looked up at him and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Just some guy from One Direction. Kenzie was up late last night with me blabbering on about him."

Jerry laughed, "She would!"

"Right?!"

He leaned in and kissed her aggressively before pulling away.

"I'm so glad we're back together," he said smiling at her.

"Me too," Margeux laughed before she leaned in and kissed him again.

************

"That's it for now girls," Coach Malone said as the girls huddled in a horseshoe around her.

They had just finished practice and it was a decent practice Margeux admitted.

She had her hands held up behind her head and was breathing slowly as coach continued.

"And I know there's that concert tomorrow and whatever with those fellas from One Direction, but we're still going to have practice."

All the girls groaned in disapproval.

"You can't be serious coach," Bonnie said while still trying to catch her breath.

"I'm sorry girls but your captain Margeux brought up a good point about how we haven't been focused lately. The first playoff game is this Tuesday and if we wanna go to state we're gonna have to work hard."

Margeux felt all the eyes dart her way. They were all full of hatred.

"But no one has any reason to be upset at her," she continued. "Margeux has been the key factor to us getting this far and it's her last year and I think we owe it to all the wonderful seniors to work and go to state once again."

"But coach!" one girl whined.

Coach Malone waved her hand in the air to shush everyone.

"I don't wanna hear any bitching about this. If you have a problem with it, go to the event tomorrow. But I promise you this...you won't ever be a part of this program again if you do so."