Chap 61

Chapter sixty-one

Stacy fell to the floor and Jerry desperately tried to help her up, avoiding all eye contact with Margeux.

"Margeux!" Jones shouted, this time he held her arms back from behind.

"Let go of me!" she called back, attracting the attention of a few nearby dancers.

Stacy stood on her feet and rubbed her cheek while sending a vicious glare her way.

"She's not worth it," Jerry yelled from her side, his green eyes also piercing into her.

"Go fuck yourselves!"

"We already did," Jerry smirked. "Unlike you."

She lunged forward towards him but Jones took hold of her again.

"Why don't you just leave?"

"We were here first you sack of shit," she spit out at him.

Suddenly a couple of large men wearing security shirts arrived, looking annoyed but stayed controlled about the situation.

"Out. All of you," the one with blonde hair demanded. "And if you don't, we'll personally escort you to the exit."

"Bullshit we just got here!" Stacy yelled over the music. "She attacked me first!"

"Out!" the other one shouted.

Jones tugged on Marguex's arm while Nadine looked anxiously to her.

She gave in and let Jones walk her out while Nadine followed closely behind. Stacy and Jerry stayed behind as they argued with the club bouncers.

Once they were out in the parking lot, Jones released her as she let out a groan in frustration.

"What were you thinking?!" he yelled at her.

"What are you thinking?! We all saw what was happening! Whose side are you on? Did you know about the two of them?"

"The hell I did Margeux," Jones sassed as he crossed his arms. "But why did you punch her?! That's your best friend."

"She is not my fucking best friend! And we are not friends! Not anymore!"

"C'mon Margeux. You're being irrational about this."

"Jones, do you not understand that my so called best friend and my lying, douche of an ex boyfriend are with each other?! Did you not see them grinding away right in front of me?! And don't get me started when I first came into town, I saw them swapping spit at the fucking gas station!"

"No true best friend does that Jones," Nadine added as she crossed her arms. "That's so wrong."

"I just...I just...look," Jones sighed as he ran a hand over his face. "I'm sorry it's just kind of hard to believe. I love Stacy. Man I love you. Even you Nadine. It's just...weird. I never would've guessed this."

"None of us did," Nadine said.

Margeux swallowed hard and ran her tongue over her lips. What was happening to her? Why now?

"Man let's just leave," Jones suggested as he began walking towards his car.

Suddenly there was yelling coming from the exit, and Margeux turned to see Stacy and Jerry being escorted out by the two bouncers.

"This is bullshit!" Stacy screamed as they closed the door in their faces.

Then the two of them turned around, both set of eyes falling on Margeux who was steaming.