Chap 57

Chapter fifty-seven

Margeux pulled out her phone since Harry just sat next to her as he fiddled with his.

She noticed she had a few missed calls and she decided to call back Jones since he was the first person to show up on her missed calls list.

The phone was placed to her ear as she looked around the nice lobby.

Harry turned to her momentarily and raised an eyebrow as he gestured to her phone with his head.

"I'm just calling a friend," she explained with a smile and he nodded.

"Would you like some privacy?"

A laugh escaped her lips as she shook her head briefly. "No it's okay."

"Alright. Well if you want any I'd be more than happy to leave-"

"Margeux!" a voice screamed in her ear and she moved the phone away quickly as Harry's lips stretched to a grin.

She rolled her eyes as she put the phone back to her ear and scoffed. "What the hell man?"

"Don't what the hell me you forgetful bitch!"

"Why am I forgetful?" She laughed as she relaxed against the couch.

"Because your stank behind forgot to call me when you landed!"

"I'm sorry I-"

"But you had the nerve to Skype Stacy with her white wanna be black ass and-"

"Okay okay," she smiled. "Why is it that you called?"

"I just wanted to talk to my best friend damn."

"Well I don't have time to talk now but-"

"Okay I'm just gonna cut to the shit because I need to know. I know your little behind is lying to me so tell me the truth."

"What?"

"Don't what me! You know what!"

"I won't know unless you tell me," she said with a roll of her eyes.

"Hmmm," he hummed and Margeux imagined him pursing his lips while rolling his eyes.

"Okay if you're not gonna tell me I'll just-"

"Is it true that your ass is seeing mister Zayn? Or is this just nonsense I'm seeing on twitter?"

"What are you-"

"Don't play the dumb bitch you dumb bitch!"

"Okay you are-"

"Why the hell didn't you tell me that you saw fucking Zayn Malik in fucking New York City?"

"I didn't see it to be a big deal," she sighed.

"You're kidding me!" Jones exclaimed.

"Why would you want me to tell you anyways?"

"You know I gots to know the deats!"

Margeux laughed and he laughed along with her as Harry looked to her and gave her a half smile.

"What?" she mouthed and he motioned his head to the front where people were looking over at them while she conversed on the phone.

She rolled her eyes, giving no mind to the nosy people as she listened for Jones on the other line.

"But no really what's going on over there?"

"That's a long story," she sighed as she looked down at her lap.