Chap 29

Chapter twenty-nine

Her eyes fluttered open as she heard ringing.

Margeux sat up slowly and squinted her eyes as the bright light shined through Kenzie's window.

She stretched her arms out as she smacked her lips and turned to her side to see her phone ringing.

It stopped before she could even reach for it and she figured it was probably nothing.

She scratched her head as she looked around in Kenzie's One Direction filled room. Why did she feel like she had slept in?

Before she could climb out of the bed, Kenzie waltzed into her room with her laptop in her hands. She wore a navy blue floral spring dress that flowed just above her knees.

"You look nice," she yawned to her sister as Kenzie made her way to the other side of the bed and sat down.

"Good morning to you too," Kenzie laughed as she made herself comfortable next to Maegeux. She started typing on her computer.

"What are you doing?" Margeux laughed.

Kenzie turned her head quickly to face her and shot her a look.

"Don't try to act all innocent!" She snapped.

Margeux giggled as she threw her hands up in surrender.

"Sorry prosecutor Kenzie, but just wondering...what is it that I'm-"

"You're freaking trending on twitter Margeux!" She yelled out smiling at her sister's confusion.

Margeux's face dropped. Right.

She had remembered Zayn's tweet and she remembered reading through her mentions which were filled with hate and bitterness.

"So based on your face you understand what I'm talking about right?" Kenzie questioned.

"Yeah I do but why is it such a big-"

"How did you get Niall, Liam, and Zayn to follow you in one night?! Like...they're mine!"

Margeux laughed as she shook her head. "Alright well then keep em," she smiled as she ruffled Kenzie's hair.

"Don't touch me," Kenzie laughed as she leaned away from Margeux.

"Whatever," Margeux sighed as she slumped back against the headboard.

"And just to let you know," Kenzie continued with a smirk on her face. "You can keep Zayn. You obviously are smitten for him."

Margeux blushed but quickly pushed the feeling away as she rolled her brown eyes. "Okay first of all, smitten? Really Kenzie?"

Kenzie shrugged her shoulders, her blue eyes glued on the screen in front of her. "What can I say?"

Margeux playfully punched her in the arm as she laughed.

"Shut up! And second of all, I have no intentions in keeping Zayn." She emphasized keeping by making air quotes.

"You know you want to," Kenzie teased as Margeux reached for her phone.

"Whatever. Now what time is it?" She grabbed her phone and looked at the time as her eyes bulged out her head and her mouth dropped open.

"Kenzie what the fuck?!" She exclaimed as she jumped out of bed.

Kenzie raised an eyebrow as she casually asked, "What?"

Margeux rummaged through Kenzie's drawers looking for clothes. "Girly it's like fucking twelve! It's noon! Noon! Have you forgotten we have school or what?!"