Chap 51

Chapter fifty-one

Margeux POV

She pulled out her phone as she walked to the elevator doors shortly after Zayn went down.

She pressed Nadine's contact and put the phone to her ear as it rang.

But there was no answer.

Strange.

Wasn't Nadine still with Kenzie.

Margeux tried again but there still wasn't an answer.

Okay what was going on?

The elevator doors slid open and she stepped inside as she called Kenzie. Hopefully her sister would pick up the phone...

But she didn't either.

What the hell?

They are together right? She knew that her talk with Zayn was no more than ten minutes so they couldn't have gone far right?

But they have their phones...

She stepped out into the lobby and saw from outside that crowd was rushing over to the hotel across the street. Must be where Zayn is staying..

Zayn.

It was reassuring for her to know that he didn't hate her, but why would he ask if she still had feelings for him? Does he really think her and Jerry broke up because of him?

Well that was a small part of the reason since Jerry questioned her loyalty, but still. That was in the past.

Why would he think she still had feelings for him?

She walked around the lobby as she kept an eye out for Nadine and Kenzie.

Where the hell are they?

Giving up, she decided to sit at one of the couches by herself.

She went through her phone and chose to call Nadine one last time before she just sat there and did nothing.

Just as she was about to call Nadine, Eleanor's name appeared on the screen.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Margeux where are you?" Eleanor asked frantically.

"Why what's wrong? Are you oka-"

"I'm fine silly girl! I just want to know of your whereabouts."

She laughed at her words and shook her head slightly. "Well I'm at the Double Tree. Why are you-"

"You realize that you have created an uproar right?"

Uproar?

"I have no idea what you're-"

"Have you been on twitter? You're all over!"

Wait why would she be? She hadn't done anything...

"I haven't been on twitter in a while Eleanor. Now I don't understand how I could be-"

"Did you see Zayn today?"

How would she know about that?

"Well I did but why-"

"Yes. See...you my friend have created an uproar."

*****

Zayn's POV

Once he got up to his room with Paul, he closed the door and sighed as he ran his hand over his face.

All this with Margeux was stressing him out.