Chap 5

Chapter 5

"Margeux get up! Margeux hurry!!"

Margeux groaned as she peeked to see who was shaking her awake. Sure enough it was Kenzie with her blue eyes dazzling with excitement.

Glancing over at the clock she saw it was 3:30 in the morning. "Damn Kenzie it's earlier than I usually get up. What do you want?" She sat up and rubbed her eyes as she asked this.

"Well when I was out yesterday with Rae and Rick, they were talking about how they were going to wake up at four to make sure you don't go out anywhere. And if that happens, there is no way we'll be able to go to the concert tonight!"

Kenzie backed away from the bed as Margeux turned to sit at the edge of the bed. Suddenly Margeux felt wide awake. She couldn't let this happen to Kenzie. No way.

"Well then let's go!" she exclaimed as she got up to head towards the bathroom. But Kenzie took her arm and gripped it hard.

"No time for showers right now. I've already packed some clothes and stuff in the Hummer so we can leave."

"Where am I suppose to get ready at?" Margeux asked laughing at her sister's worried face expression.

"We can go to the gym right outside of town. I looked it up online and it's open 24 hours. You could go there, do your morning workout, get ready, and then we could go get breakfast in Dallas."

Margeux grinned. "Wow you have everything planned out huh?"

"Well I did pull an all nighter last night! Couldn't sleep cause I was so excited!" she squealed as she jumped up and down clapping her hands.

"Hey shut up and let's go girly!" Margeux demanded jokingly.

*

"What a workout!" Margeux exclaimed as she returned to the waiting room where Kenzie sat on her laptop.

Margeux had already taken a shower and changed into the clothes Kenzie had for her. She wore fitted spaghetti strapped black shirt and gray sweats. Her dark brown hair was still a little wet from the shower but she threw it up in a messy bun.

"Thanks for bringing my clothes," Margeux said as she sat beside Kenzie.

"Yeah I know. Be lucky I didn't throw in something a bit more appealing but I know how you are about comfort over style."

Margeux laughed as she looked at Kenzie's outfit. She wore a black One Direction t-shirt with the cover of the album on the front to go with her black skinny jeans and purple Vans. Her short boy cut hair was styled the same as always. From her clothes, she glanced at the laptop screen. "What are you doing?"

Kenzie rolled her eyes. "I'm on Twitter dip shit."

Margeux laughed. "What happened to my little Kenzie's innocence?" She ruffled her hair with her hand.

Kenzie shook her head. "Whatever."

Margeux stood up and motioned Kenzie to do the same. She closed the laptop and put it in her yellow Jansport backpack.

"Oh and Rae called me like twice and you like a gazillion times."

"I guess we should head out," Margeux said as she wiggled her eyebrows at Kenzie who was laughing her heart out.

They went out the gym, waving bye to the staff member at the front desk and went into the white Hummer.

As Margeux drove off, Kenzie turned on the radio. Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" was playing and the two joked around and danced wildly in the car.