Chap 23

Chapter twenty-three

"I...uh..."

"What's going on here?"she heard a low voice ask teasingly.

She turned her head to see Harry smiling at the two as he made his way inside the room.

"We're just talking," Zayn answered softly.

Harry stretched his lips to form a wide grin.

"Talking...right," he winked as he walked over to the other side of the bed. He buried himself beneath the sheets.

"Continue talking, I'm just going to bed," he said and Zayn rolled his eyes.

"I'm just gonna head out," Margeux said softly to Zayn.

He turned and looked at her as he nodded. "Yeah...sure."

She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around him. His arms quickly pulled her in closely to hug her back.

Margeux pulled away slowly and smiled at him before she got up and walked towards the door.

"Margeux," he called out from behind her. She swiftly turned around and nodded at him.

"Goodnight," he said before his lips stretched out into a smile.

"Goodnight Zayn," she replied. Harry popped his head up from under the sheets.

"Goodnight Margeux!" he exclaimed as he grinned cheekily at her.

"Night Harry," she laughed as she turned and made her way to Kenzie's room.

She went over to the bed and snuggled under the covers with Kenzie who was already curled up.

"Nice to see you," Kenzie laughed which made Margeux's heart jump.

Kenzie turned to face Margeux and smirked at her.

"I thought you were sleeping," Margeux smiled.

Kenzie rolled her eyes. "Nah. Couldn't sleep."

Margeux narrowed her eyes. "Something wrong girly?"

"No," Kenzie sighed dramatically.

"Don't lie to me," Margeux said sternly before she cracked a silly smile.

Kenzie laughed. "Really nothing's going on with me."

"Okay then," Margeux said as she made a face at her.

"Tell me something," Kenzie started softly.

Margeux sighed deeply. "I'm an idiot."

"Tell me something I don't know," Kenzie continued before she stuck her tongue out in a teasing manner.

"Well...I did something I probably shouldn't have done..." Margeux's voice trailed as she looked into Kenzie's eyes.

"Why do you say probably shouldn't have instead of shouldn't have?" Kenzie asked.

Margeux closed her eyes briefly and sighed before she continued. "Because...well...to be honest I just...it didn't feel completely wrong. It was like I...I..."

"I get it," Kenzie reassured as she gave her a small smile.

"And I didn't mean to do it you know? It kinda just...it just happened and I just...I fell for it. And I didn't do anything about it. And...and I don't know why..."

"What exactly happened?" Kenzie asked in a whisper almost.

"Me and Zayn-"

"I knew it," Kenzie smiled and Margeux started laughing.