Chap 30

Chapter thirty

Zayn's POV

"Zayn what are you doing?" Louis shouted again.

He broke his gaze from Stacy and Jones and turned around as he jogged over to the lads who were on the steps to the stage

He couldn't help but feel so broken hearted and so sad.

"Come on Zayn you've got to get into mate," Liam assured and Zayn just nodded.

The music started playing and the crowd out on the field started screaming which instantly put a smile on his face.

He just loved making people happy.

"Hey everyone!" Niall greeted out and that was enough to send everyone into hysterics.

"Now we're gonna make it up to everyone here," Harry tried to explain but you could barely hear him over the screams.

Man for a town that's not that big, they were pretty loud.

Liam just shrugged and smiled. They all had decided that it wasn't worth trying to explain since they were so loud.

Louis pointed to the sound guys to the side and the music began for "One Thing".

Liam started to sing and as he did the crowd went crazy as they sang along. Zayn scanned the crowd, smiling ear to ear.

Even if she was there, he wouldn't be able to see her. There were loads of people, even more than the first one on Tuesday.

Soon his part came up and he started to sing.

"Something's gotta give now

Cause I'm dying just to make you see

That I need you here with me now

Cause you've got that one thing."

They all started the chorus together as they jumped around on the stage.

Performing helped keep his mind off of everything. Off of Margeux.

Until he looked down to the side of the crowd and saw a girl rushing past the people. She was in a hurry to get backstage and that's when he noticed who she was.

Margeux's POV

She was running through the halls to get to the front of the building. She had to hurry.

She rushed out the front door and ran to her Hummer.

Once she was inside, she started the vehicle and drove out the parking lot and into the street.

She wasn't sure how she was going to tell him, but she knew it was just something she had to do.

She didn't want to lie to herself anymore, or to him. It just wasn't right.

As she drove she saw a field of grass filled with people and that's when she saw him.

She pulled over to the side of the road, not caring if she got a ticket or not and ran out the car.

Margeux hurried down the field past all the people. The music was blasting as she got closer.

She finally got there and saw him and he saw her.

"Margeux?" He asked surprised as he stood up from his fold up chair.

"Jerry," she breathed as she leaned over to hold her knees.

He motioned for one of the guys he was hanging out with to turn down the music and he did.

"Margeux what are you doing here?" He asked as his eyes bore deep into hers.