Chap 18

Chapter 18

Margeux shot up out of bed quickly. Her breaths were short and heavy. She sighed deeply as she looked around. Okay, she was in Kenzie's room.

As she got up out the bed, she figured she just had a night terror or something.

Kenzie's clock on her side dresser read 3:45am. She smiled as she made her way to the bathroom in the hall. When she closed the door and locked it, she stripped all her clothes off and turned on the hot water in the shower. Margeux carefully stepped in and cleansed herself thoroughly.

When she was done, she stepped out and wrapped her body with a warm white towel. She took another towel and wrapped her hair up in it to dry.

Suddenly she remembered all her stuff was in her room. She carefully left the bathroom and tip-toed to her bedroom. The door was closed and she carefully turned the knob and creaked the door open. The room looked a dark blue color from the sky outside, so she could make her way to her closet. She took careful steps to her closet suddenly bumped into something.

When she looked down, she saw it was a suitcase. She frustratedly moved it just enough so she could open the door. She couldn't see anything, so she just randomly grabbed a bunch of clothes and closed the closet door when she was done.

Later, she quickly hurried out the room without arousing Harry or Zayn who were comfortably sleeping in her bed. She smiled at them as she closed the bedroom door lightly.

Afterwards, she rushed to the bathroom and shut the door. She examined all the clothes she had blindly picked. None of them were her regular jogging attire. She felt like pulling her hair out. There was no way she was going to run today. Not in the clothes she had.

She decided she might as well just go walking, so she began to dress. She put on a gray sweater that hugged her body tight and it had a glittery pink heart in the middle. She also pulled up a pair of white skinny jeans. She took the towel out of her wavy dark hair and applied some moose to it.

She felt satisfied with her look and turned off the light before making her way down the stairs quietly. Margeux put on her the sandals she wore yesterday and then went out the door.

The sky was a dark blue, but it was gradually getting lighter as Margeux made her way down the sidewalk. The street lights shone down, leading the way for her.

There wasn't much to do. Usually at this time she was jogging her way through the streets, but this morning was different. It seemed more peaceful to her.

She turned a corner and she suddenly saw three bodies jogging down the street towards her. For some reason, fear struck her and she felt like turning around and going back home. But the closer they came, the more recognizable they were.

They all slowed down as they approached her.

"What are you doing out so early?" Jerry asked as he pulled Margeux in for a hug. "You wanna get kidnapped?"

Margeux smiled as she pushed Jerry away. "Ew you're all sweaty!"

"Don't act like you hate it," he replied with a wink and the other boys laughed.

Margeux recognized them from the day her and Kenzie stopped at the waffle house. They were the same two boys who were with him.

The one on the right of Jerry had jet black hair and steel gray eyes. He wasn't as muscular as Jerry, but he was pretty toned.  He wore a fitted black Under Armour shirt and black sweats. He looked like a typical hot bad boy who loved to wear black.

The other guy who was with them had no shirt at all, revealing his very hard stomach with a six pack. He had tan skin and dirty blonde hair that was swiped to the side, just falling over his dark blue eyes. He reminded Margeux of surfer dude from California or something.