Chap 3

Chapter 3

"Uh I feel so ugly! If you had told me where we were going, I would've dressed a whole lot better!" Kenzie complained playfully.

Margeux laughed. "Shut up! You know you look good."

She looked at her fifteen year old sister. She wore dark blue skinny jeans, a ruffled, strapless purple top, and a pair of white toms. Her dark brown boy cut hair was neatly done like she always done it, and she had just a little bit of eyeliner on. Kenzie was such a pretty girl. Margeux had always been jealous of her eyes. Her sparkling deep sea blue eyes that caught the attention of any passing citizen. But she would never admit it to Kenzie.

Kenzie slapped herself on the forehead. "Oh yeah what was I thinking?" she jokingly asked. She laughed at her own joke while Margeux just sighed and crossed her arms angrily.

Kenzie stopped laughing when she noticed her sister's facial expression. "Hey you alright?" she asked looking really concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine," she lied.

But Kenzie knew why she was upset. "I'm sorry you have to wait for this." Margeux looked down at her sister's glistening eyes.

"Hey don't be sorry. I'm here with you on your fifteenth birthday! I'm fine. Don't worry about me please."

Kenzie nodded as she pulled out her phone and started texting.

Margeux looked out, they were barely on the ground floor which took them about two hours to get down there. On top of that, the whole two hours consisted of their songs blasting through the speakers around the mall, hysterical screaming teenagers, and a load of "Oh my gosh marry me!" and "What am I gonna say when I see them?"

It was starting to bother her. Her face felt hot, and she could feel her blood rushing through her veins. She started to tap her foot and breathe heavily to calm herself down.

Margeux knew she had to be there for Kenzie. It was something that meant alot to her.

"Oh my goodness thank you!" Kenzie said to the large security man. They were almost to the table when they completely forgot that they didn't bring anything for the band to sign. So the security guard that was behind them got them the cover to their album "Up All Night". He offered one to Margeux but she declined. She was already so angry...

Finally they made it to the table. The mall was quieting down a little but there were still girls screaming from the top of their lungs from the higher levels of the mall.

Margeux's heart had never beat so fast in her life. She felt like she really had to hit something to relieve the stress. But she thought to herself they were already here and Kenzie was so excited.

Margeux watched as Kenzie approached the first member. He had short brown hair and a face that kind of reminded Margeux of a bear. He gave Kenzie a half smile as he signed quickly and pushed it to the guy next to him.

Her eyebrows scrunched in anger as she watched him get up while rubbing his wrist and leave the table. The one next to him didn't even look up at Kenzie. All he said was, "Hey babe. How are you?" Kenzie's face lit up as she replied. "Good! You?"

Margeux glared at him as he just nodded and took a sip of his Starbucks coffee. When he looked up and met her eyes, that was it. She had enough. Suddenly, everything went black as she fell to the floor.

All of a sudden, she was with Jerry. They were leaning over the rail of one of the levels at the mall, smiling and having a nice chat. His hand slowly glided over to Margeux's and he took it gently. She looked into those addicting green eyes as he smiled that perfect smile. She was about to lean in to kiss him until he said, "Wake up Margeux."