[twenty]

Today is the last day in America.

One week passed in a flash. Till yesterday, we were sauntering in the streets of New York at late night and now we're on our way back to Korea.

We feel a bit down but at the same time we seem happy. Very happy.

This week here has been the greatest week so far in all possible aspects. Both of us have agreed full on that this vacation is the best one we ever had, though at the back of our mind we thought it would be a disaster with the two of us together.

Now we think it's a pity that it lasted for only a week.

Funny how quickly things took a different turn.

Wonwoo and I haven't exchanged alot of remarkable words after the concert, but some things shifted just in the tiniest fraction. He's definitely been more cheerful and bright after I gave him the answer he wanted at the concert.

We decided to keep it cool and steady. We'd be together for 2 months and if things don't work out for us as couples, then we'd go back to being friends. Maybe even best friends.

I asked him if he could let go of me if things didn't work out. He contemplated for a while, then he said chuckling, "I think I love you enough to let go. I would still prefer being together, but I also respect your decisions. I think sometimes a friendship is more important and valuable to keep than a relationship. Let's hope for the best."

I can corroborate that I've never liked him more in a different way than that moment.

In these last four days, we were rarley seen in our hotel room. We'd go out exploring on almost every afternoon and night. We travelled so much, to the point our feets felt like it had lost every ounce of energy there was left and became paralyzed. 

I'm not the type of person to go out much often, but I do have to admit. It was fun with him - sort of like a date.

We talked less nonetheless, we just travelled alot.

Wonwoo is a total hodophile. Each road and ground he walks on is like an art gallery to him. I can see that in his eyes. He appreciates every single thing around him, as if they are all flawless artworks; even the least impressive ones.

A day before yesterday he showed me his photography album. He demanded that it was very personal to him and he carried it wherever he went.

He said he never showed it to anyone except Mingyu.

Mingyu holds a special place in his heart. I wanted to ask if there was any story behind it or if he just genuinely liked him alot.

I didn't anyway. If there was a story, I think they wouldn't want to tell that to anyone. Invading their privacy over fatuous curiosity would be the last thing I'd ever do.

He signalled me to open the album. I hesitated at first - not because I didn't want my name to be put next to Mingyu when it comes to people who saw Wonwoo's personal album.

It's because some things are meant to be kept for yourself. It wouldn't be personal anymore if people know and start talking about it.

I said that to him. He smiled and assured me saying, "I would like to have another person aside him who knows everything about me."

I slowly flipped the pages. I observed each picture thoroughly, mouth parting in wonderment.

Wonwoo's vision of this world is far more different than any of us. I could never even think of seeing the world in the way he sees it. What he has seen and captured inside the film of camera is normally considered trivial in today's bustling world. He freezed those trivial things inside these pictures and gave them a newfangled energy, a new life.