[thirty-seven]

Happy 6k reads! I love yall so so freggin much :">>>>>

***

Later the night, my sweet peaceful sleep is interrupted by a series of knock on my door. I rub my eyes to get rid of the exceedingly increasing sleep and glance at my alarm clock.

It's sharp 12 am.

Who on earth is it?

Could it be Mingyu? But he's at his parent's house. Then who?

I twist the doornob and on an instant, a giant greets me with the tightest hug and sloppy kisses all over my face.

"My babyyyyyyy ~ I missed you soooooooo muchhh!" He says as he gives me another loud smooch on my lips.

"What the hell Mingyu? What are you doing here — oh my gosh stop squeezing me, I'm gonna die out of suffocation." I can hardly vocalize my words because he is hugging me so tight. What on earth is wrong with him?

"Ohhhhh nouuuuu I'm so sorryyyy babyyyy! I won't squeeze you anymore," he lets go of the life imperilling embrace and cups my cheeks. "But you're so soft. It's fun squeezing you, hehee." He mumbles.

That giggle, ouch my heart.

His eyes are half open, as if he's trying to battle off the sleep that's threatening to take control over him. His cheeks are flushed and I can smell a strong scent of booze coming from him.

He's totally wasted.

I tap both of his cheeks. "Yah Mingyu. Kim Mingyu!" I shout in a whisper.

"What?!" He blurts out loudly, causing me to have a mini heart attack and quickly cover his mouth with my hand.

Stay calm Miyeon, stay calm.

"Shushhh! Do you want both of us dead?" I say, frowning.

His next action makes my eyes turn wide in shock and I'm on the verge of losing my sanity.

Mingyu just fucking licked my palm.

I'm traumatised.

Does my palm look like a damn strawberry ice cream to him?

"EWWWWWW, KIM MOTHERFUCKING GROSS MINGYU! GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER."

I vigorously wipe my hand on his sleeves as I make an incredible effort to scrub off his saliva that is stuck like glue on my palm, a very disgusting glue.

ALEXA ORDER A GIGANTIC TRUCK OF HAND SANITIZER RIGHT NOW.

He catches my wrist with one hand and puts his point finger on his lips. "Shushhhhhhhhhhh!" He exclaims, chuckling afterwards.

"Why are you here at this hour? And why the fuck are you drunk?"

"Dad and I just drank one bottle and . . . Ha . . . Ha . . ."

"OH MY FRAKING GOD DO NOT SNEEZE IN MY "

"HACCCCCHHHUUUUUUUUUUU!"

And he sneezed right in my face.

Here lies my soul, Yoon Miyeon (1997-2021)

Rest in peace.

"Didn't I tell you we'll continue after midnight? Come here babyyyy~"

"Oh please, I'd rather lick a cheese grater." I say, intensely nauseated as I wipe my face with my sweatshirt.

"You're mean. Meanie meanie meanie!" He sulks, pulling a petulant face.