[three]

Miyeon's POV:

It takes me five and a half day to travel from the underworld to the real world, permanently. It's currently nightime in Seoul and I am infront of our old house. The front gate is unlock so I make my way inside the house. They should keep it locked.

Still careless as ever.

There's about 30 pairs of shoes infront of the door, which indicates that everyone still lives together. Jeonghan isn't that crazy to buy 30 pairs of shoes all for himself. Not gonna lie, I'm amused.

The house turns out to be empty and the lights are off. Since I've nothing to do in particular, I start walking around aimlessly.

'This is house is messier than a trash bin.' I say to myself, picking up the empty box of cheerios from the couch. My steps halt when I hear the sound of the front door opening.

The door is wide open and I'm seeing a tall silhouette, breathing heavily. I can't tell who is it because it's dark. All I know that it's a male, because of his well built body and tall figure. He glances at me for a second or two, then he abruptly sprints towards the kitchen and blends with the darkness.

I stand there holding the box of cheerios, dumbfounded of his actions.

He returns shortly. He is holding something long, like a stick and he's pointing it at my direction.

That dude is about to hit me to death for sure.

His overall posture tells me that he's afraid, judging by his trembling hands and feets. "W-who are you?" His voice rings my ears. It's familar, but I can't distinguish it.

I don't answer and wait for him to make his move. Not answering any of his questions seems a wise thing to do. He latches his gaze on me while he is carefully reaching for the light switch. He turns it on.

"I finally caught you cheerios thief!!"

The darkness is now replaced with illuminating brightness. I see a young man, probably in his 20s standing infront of me.

With a broomstick.

A FREAKING WOODEN BROOMSTICK

He's mortifyingly petrified by my presence. People are vulnerable when they're scared, and right now I'm visualizing the possible things he could do with that deadly broomstick.

He knits his eyebrows together and narrows his eyes at me, glaring intensely.

The next thing I know, I'm regretting my decision of trespassing inside my own house.

He lets out a huge massive dolphin scream, dropping the broomstick from his hands with a thud. I swear right there that my eardrums detonated after I heard him scream and I'm pretty much convinced that they're bleeding now.

"OHHHHHMYYYYYGOOOOOOOD A GHOST!!!!!!"

He faints.

Just like that, he faints.

I rush to him, to check if he's actually breathing.

"Jesus Dokyeom."

******

My updates are getting shorter because I'm getting dumber.
I don't even know if my brain is still alive. What are you doing in quarantine to keep your brains alive and healthy?

 What are you doing in quarantine to keep your brains alive and healthy?