[five]

Jeonghan's POV:

We're running and running, until we reach the park that's located near our residence. All of us are panting heavily, out of breath. I don't remember the last time I ran like this. I can't calm myself down, my soul is brawling to leave my body.

"Yall saw what I saw?" We nod in agreement. We all saw it, together at the same time.

Her ghost.

"I told you guys that it is Miyeon's ghost. She's here for revenge, because of what happened to her. See for yourselves what happens when you don't believe me." Dokyeom screeches, catching his breath. We should've believed him.

My poor house.

"Gosh I'm not doing your dirty laundry for the next 10 years. I rarely do mine." Chan retorted. Huh. He rarely does his laudry because I always do it for him. He literally blackmails me to do it.

"That's not the issue right now Dino. We've bigger issue. We legit saw a ghost. We should call the tv channels. We'll be famous. Real VIP." Hoshi says, his eyes glowing in delirium.

He's out of mind.

"Our lives are at a stake and you're thinking about becoming famous? You're morbid." Wonwoo states as he scoots away from him. Hoshi pouts in disappointment. I don't blame Wonwoo for moving away from Hoshi because stupidity is highly contagious.

I bring my hand to my chest and clutch the fabric firmly. My heart is yet pounding speedily, there's nothing I can think of that will make it's pace normal again. My head is bombarded with questions and theories. I'm trying to process everything but everytime I look back at that moment, I feel shivers rushing through my spine. What do we do now?

"What do we do now?" Joshua voices out those exact words that are hovering in my mind right now, as if he can see through me. We know that we've to go back in there and face whoever it is, but none of us have the guts to move an inch from our spots.

"We'll confront it."

"Then?"

"We'll chase it away."

"How?"

Seungchol scrutinizes my questions, fixing his spectacles.

"With holy water."

Silence.
Silence.
Drop dead silence.

"Are you for real?"

Again silence.

"What other ways do we have? I read in an article that holy water is used to chase away ghosts and evil spirits. We've some in the kitchen. Don't we Jisoo?" Some? I bet on my life that we've gallons.

However Jisoo is confused at his question, he arches an eyebrow while keeping one hand on his hip. "How am I suppose to know?" 

"You're the sacred-holy-water-guardian-dude among us."

"Sorry what? I'M WHAT? SAY THAT AGAIN." An intense verbal fight is about to take place if I don't do anything and this is the last thing we need right now. "Hey big babies let's not argue. We've work in our hand. We will go back there now since we can't stay here forever. No matter how vulgar it is, we'll act upon Seungchol's plan. If we're lucky enough, then the ghost may not be there anymore."

I can't believe a moment earlier, we were eating tacos and talking about horror movies, and now we are about to involve ourselves in a bloody war against my sister's unpleasant ghost.

Mission impossible begins.

Miyeon's POV:

I sit on his bed, after burning that darn broomstick in the backyard. I can see the smoke rising up to the sky from the window inside his room.
This sight is simply soothing my soul, this victory is giving me enormous amount of joy and it is tranquilizing my mind.

Like I said, it's either me or the broomstick tonight. Duh.

It's been over an hour and yet, I'm waiting for them to return. Though it seems like they won't. I lay on his bed and look at the blank ceiling, while my hands rest on my stomach. I'm tired of waiting. I'm hungry. My throat is dry, I feel like my stomach will burst out of hunger if I don't grab something to eat right now.

After a tiring session of useless debates with myself, I crawl down the stairs. I open the fridge with much expectations, but it dies right away because there's nothing left except for some sandwich. It seems old but I don't have any more energy left to complain. Not after those scaredy cats mercilessly annihilated my eardrums and ran a truck loaded with damage and vandalism over my poor brain.

I'm munching the last piece of my sandwich while watching we bare bears. This show is simply dope.

Suddenly, I hear the door unlocking.

Welcome home traitors.

I quickly chew and swallow the last portion that's left on my mouth. I mentally prepare myself, hoping that they won't run this time or fire dangerous bullets at me. Bullets that I call 'screams'.

Luckily, they don't.

Yet, I don't trust them anymore. They can do anything. So I brace myself and raise my head to meet their eyes. Our gazes lock; I'm anticipating, they're trembling.

"Hey gu-" Before I get to finish my sentence properly, Jeonghan throws a gallon of water all over me. I'm startled, because no matter how much I braced myself a moment ago, I never ever expected this coming.

"That's holy water. Die die die. Let my sister rest in peace. Go back to hell or heaven or whatever. Be gone evil spirit shu shu." He chants it like it's a memorized script, more like a rap.

Enough of this drama.

I'm officially mad. Very very mad.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I growl, water effortlessly dripping from my hair and falling on the ground with a feeble tip-top sound. All my clothes are wet including me. I'm on the verge of sneezing and if I do, I'm gonna sneeze on their faces and wipe my snot with their shirts. Because they deserve it. For mentally and physically torturing me.

"It's working it's working." Chan beams.

WORKING YOUR ASS.

"So, Miyeon's ghost. What brings you here? Why are you here? What do you want? And why did you swear? It's bad manners." Jisoo's lips are moving really fast, his words are shaking along with his entire body. I don't answer because I'm afraid that I'll curse once again. Judging my his expression, I'm sure he will not hesitate to baptize me if I do.

"Are you the one stealing our cheerios? And why did you eat our sandwiches? Geez you're so poor." Hoshi adds, frowning. Since when did you become like this Hoshi? When this fantastic family drama is over, I'm going to sue the person who manipulated my innocent chubby squishy hamster like this.

"Are y-you going to kill us?" Yes Chan.

I'M GOING TO MAIM AND KILL ALL OF YOU ONE BY ONE. COUNTDOWN STARTS NOW.

Run again while you have the chance.

I inhale a deep breath, sweeping off the cold water from my face with the back of my sleeve. If I catch cold or fever, then I'll treating these guys like my personal slaves and maids.

"Before you do anything stupid again, let me clarify this to you. Listen very carefully cause I won't repeat this again. I'm not a ghost or your cheerios theif. I'm Miyeon. Yoon Miyeon. Y-O-O-N M-I-Y-E-O-N. I'm Jeonghan's sister and your friend. I'm not an imposter, I'm fucking real. I've returned, I'm alive. I'm here for you guys and this time, I won't be going anywhere. I won't leave you guys ever again." I say, breathlessly. I don't think I've ever spoken with so much effort for so long, without any interruption.

Please don't scream.

*****
My sarcasm skills suck. Donation for brain begins.