[ten]

Miyeon's POV:

I'm so riddled right now. Why the frickity frackity is Seungchol here with a rose bouquet? And what's with the babe thing?

My eyes are wandering from Jeonghan to Seungchol, Seungchol to Jeonghan. "I thought she was sleeping in her room?" Seungchol knits his eyebrows together, throwing his head at our direction. He's expecting either me or Jeonghan to answer.

None of us do, because I'm too traumatized by what came flying from Seungchol's mouth like a jet plane and Jeonghan on the other hand is too devastated by my reaction.

"Mimi the thing is...well...I don't have a girlfriend. I have him." Looking nowhere but at his feets with his cheeks and ears flushed scarlet, he points a finger at the other bulky man. "Are you mad? I know I shouldn't have had lied to you about my relationship. I thought you'll hate me for being you know...gay."

He shoots me a desensitized look. "Do you hate me? Are you ashamed of me?"

"Freak are you freaking kidding me right now? Are you out of your mind?" There's a big fat invisible question mark on his face. He actually looks uproarious with that. Except that I can't laugh during this nerve wracking situation.

"Oh God Jeonghan I love you so much. You're the one person I'm indisputably proud of. I'm so so happy for you!!" My heart cries out at the circumstance that Jeonghan thinks I'll hate him and be ashamed of him just because he chose to spend his life with someone who is as the same gender as him.

How can a sister ever bring herself to practically hate or be mad at her only brother for excuse me being gay?

"Thank you." He exhales in relief, a blissful smile of satisfaction twitching it's way up to his lips as he paces forward to hug me.

"So umm should I leave you two alone then? To do your thingy mingy?"

"Yes it'll be nice if you-"

"NO YOU ARE STAYING HERE MIMI YOU AIN'T GOING ANYWHERE." Jeonghan fiercely cuts him off, shaking his head dismissively. I laugh sheepishly at the hysterical sight of a furiously embarrassed Jeonghan and a disappointed over bitter rejection Seungchol.

They're so cute omygosh I wanna squeeze them fit inside my pocket.

"I'll get going then. Goodnight you two." He leaves the bouquet on the night stand and shuts the door. I feel bad for him. Seungchol probably blames me for not being able to spend the night with him.

Jeonghan stares at me like he's expecting me to say something. Unlucky for him because I'm not going to say anything. I'm going to morph into direction action.

You're dead meat big bro.

"Ouchhhhhh- ouch ahhh hey hey why are you hitting me so hard? What did I do?" Wincing dramatically, he wraps his arms around himself. He tries to shield his body by hiding behind Timtim the teddy bear, as I begin to batter him to death with a pillow and my mighty legs.

"Idiot why did you say no? He was legit sad when you turned him down."

He exhales with a chuckle. His dumb ass was probably thinking that I was going charge him for lying to me. He stops laughing and suddenly shifts to being serious.

"I can't let you sleep alone. I can't let you stay out of my sight even for a moment because I'm scared. I'm scared you'll leave again and never come back."

I'm taken aback by the deluged emotions in each of his words. I kept thinking how inconvenient and awkward it is to have a person watch over you and stick to you like superglue for straight 24/7. It's not even one person for me, it's twelve.