Part 62

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part -62

Shikar , amms are so proud of naziya and her way of thinking ....rest all felt happy and understood what she wanted to say ....neo just hugged naziya saying she is relieved bcoz they all are together and they will never let any bad happen to their kids .....

The whole family sat in the private lounge for dinner and are waiting for manan ....

In the cabin ......

Manik removed his shirt and vest and took the other dress to wear which is on his cabin arranged by his dad for him .....before he could ask nandu to change ....she left the room in hurry ....
Manik is about to shout to call her but stopped himself bcoz it's hotel , not their house....he just took the tshirt and is about to wear it but felt something cold touching his chest ....he pulled away the t shirt from his head bcoz he didn't pull it down completely .....

He saw nandu putting ice on his chest where it became a red mark bcoz of hot soup ....she has tears in her eyes looking at the red mark on his body ...

Manik just wiped her tears ....

Manik : go change ...I'm fine ...it's not hurting ....

Nandu : don't lie it's hurting. ...see it's so red ....

Manik : u kept ice na it's fine now ....go change everyone are waiting for dinner ....after going home u can apply medicine I won't stop u ....go ...

Nandu : but ??

Manik wore his t shirt and asked her to change ....and left the cabin .....nandu took a dress and hurried to change. ....

Manik left out to see his family sitting silent .... obviously he could sense that this silence is bcoz they thought manan will have a fight ....

As soon as he reached neo came to him...

Neo : r u ok....chot nahi lagi na ...

Manik smiles looking at her ...

Neo : y r u smiling say something.....

Manik : y r u both so similar mom ???

Neo : who ??

Manik : aur kon apki pyaari beti ...even she panicked like u but nothing happened ...I'm completely fine ....

Neo ; where is nandu ???

Manik : changing ....

Neo : u didn't scold her na ....

Manik : y will I scold her mumma ??? He asked being confused.....

Neo : bcoz she worked as waitress.....she said with hesitation in her voice .....

Manik: mumma .....no job is small .... We treat all our employees like family only ....than y will I have a problem of nandu doing the work of waitress ....I know u have seen me angry but not on her it's just bcoz of the situation , it's me on whom she spilled soup so nothing happened what if it's some costumer or anyone they will shout on her for sure they won't even think twice bcoz she is a mere waitress for them but , The thing is she is a respectable doctor who can treat hundreds of patients with a smile even she is dead tired , she earned huge respect bcoz she is the best at what she does..... U remember mumma u always told me ....never do what u know for free and never let someone judge u for what u are not , she is the best at treating patients not serving food , if it's only us I would have never stopped her but what if any co doctors or patients see her like this , first thing they will think she has a twin or sister , secondly she can't stop talking to them so it will effect her career ....so I didn't let her do it , I will surely let her do anything she wish to , but not at the cost of her respect and her job bcoz she loves her job more than anything bcoz it's not just 8 to 6 job for her it's her passion ..... So in order to fulfill her wishes she needs a perfect place and time not every where ......so hogaya apki interrogation .....