part 17

Mr major and Mrs doctor malhotra

Part 17

Manik is just standing near the car and admiring her ......Nandu came towards him.....He smiled at her and opened the door for her ....As soon as she sat he came the other side ......And took the passenger seat ......And started driving .....

Manik : so....

Nandu : kya. ....

Manik : informed at home ....

Nandu : yes ....

Manik : in message you text a lot but just one word answers .....

Nandu : that's message i don't need to see the face of a person and his expressions ....So I can be free ....

Manik : so my face scares you ....

Nandu is just looking at him in shock .....

Nandu : i didnt mean that ......she says in a stammering way ....

Manik : relax ....I'm just kidding .....

Nandu smiled listening to him.....

Than manan reached  the same hotel where they came before ......But this time manik drove into the cellar and reached the back side of the hotel ......
To see a small private suite ......

He parked the car and came out and saw nandu is still sitting .....So he opened the door for her .......She came out but still looking at everything. .....

Manik : what happened ......

Nandu : are we not going to terrace.....

Manik : don't worry ....We will go there after talking bcoz now there will  be many people as I didn't tell them earlier to keep it empty ......

Nandu : ok....But this ....

She pointed the house ....

Manik : that's our private suite  where only family can enter .Sometimes dad gets late from checking everything
So he stays here ......Come .. saying he just held her hand and moved to the door and typed the code ....

Nandu is just looking at their hands....
He held her hand like she is a small girl .....Nandu is just smiling looking at their hands .....

They both moved in ....It looks like a  small house with single bed room a small kitchen and hall .....manik moved along with nandu to the back side of the suite  ....Where there is a swimming pool .....But she saw something which made her smile brighter ....

Opposite to the swimming pool a cute dinner arrangement

Opposite to the swimming pool a cute dinner arrangement .......

She moved forward in a trance leaving manik hand ....