part 29

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 29

Nandu kept her phone aside. .....

She is about to move to washroom to fresh up ...there is a knock on the door .....she opens the door to find shikar and naziya standing there fully ready with a bag of clothes ......

Naziya : good morning beta ....first get ready for mangala snanam ....

Nandu : ok ...

They both moved inside ....

Shikar : where is mukti ????

Nandu smiles listening to him....

Nandu : she went to Malhotra house on request of neonika aunty to perform rituals of sister from their side ....

Shikar : that's really nice ...

Naziya : I am keeping all three dresses with jewellery don't get confused ....

Nandu : y three ....

Naziya : first mangala snanam ....you will get wet then after fresh up you will get ready for gowri maa ki puja after that you change as that saree will be heavy. ....so I gave you one more dress ....as amms said full day only in yellow clothes as it's a good symbol of married life ....

Nandu : ok I will get ready ....

Nandu says than both shikar and naziya are about to leave ....

Naziya : I forgot to say ....even following the tradition of Punjabi .....we have your chuda ceremony tommorow and also haldi should come from Malhotra house ...so take your own time .....to get ready I will send someone to help you ....

Nandu nodes in yes .....both her parents left .....nandu picked her clothes and left to washroom to fresh up......

In Malhotra mansion.....

Mukti after leaving Murthy mansion....in car sent by malhotras .....

Reached Malhotra mansion exactly after 40 minutes .....

Mukti gets down the car ....looking cute ......in South Indian traditional dress.....

On seeing her neonika came running to receive her .....

She hugged mukti ....

Neo : welcome home beta.....she said kissing her forehead .....

Avni comes there ......

Avni : hello nandh Ji...come let's go in ....

Mukti felt no words to say anything after listening to them ......

Avni : Kya hua ....vo I called you nandh Ji bcoz I'm your bhabi na ....come ....

....she is just dragged inside by neo and avni ....same like Murthy house ....even here everyone are busy with decorations and relatives ....