part 43

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 43

Nandini cried more after reading the letter...... She just can't believe that he loves her .... She wanted to see manik so she moved inside to the room.....

But she saw him sleeping may be bcoz of pain.....she just ruffled his hairs .....
and moved out of room to arrange lunch as it's already late.....she cooked some soup and made some fruit salad bcoz that's what she found in their luggage and now she moved to wake up manik ......but she saw him moving in sleep ....

She kept that on the table and sat beside him...

Nandu : major. ....she calls him lovingly ....

Manik just put his head in her lap...
she is surprised seeing this....bcoz first time he is behaving like this with her .....

Nandu : kya hua....is it paining......

Manik : no .....I'm ok....

Nandu : it's not hurting right ...

Manik : no .....saying he looks at her ....she is looking pale with red puffed eyes ..... he sat on the bed in front of her and hugged her tight.....she held him by his neck....

Nandu : I'm sorry.....

Manik : enough of sorry we had....plzz let's be normal .....he asks breaking the hug .....

Nandu nodes in yes and manik kissed her forehead ......nandu moved out of bed and brought soup ......

Manik : y two ....

Nandu : bcoz we are two ....

Manik : you didn't have lunch ....

Nandu : yeah ....now drink this... you need to have medicine....

They both had the soup and salad in complete silence ......

Manik : so you forgive me now .....

Nandu ; can I see your reports .....

Manik nodes and gives her reports from his bag .....

Nandu checks everything .....

Nandu : you are supposed to be on rest ....and you are travelling and getting wet in rain ....it's not right we are going back to Mumbai tomorrow ....

Manik : plzz doctor ....let's stay here ....plzz ..... mom will cry seeing me like this.....plzz .....

Nandu : you are not well .....I can't work leaving you alone.....

Manik : oye doctor sunna  ....here we have medical facilities ..... I will take rest ....I promise .....and I'm not alone I have you here to take care of me.....plzz I promise you doctor to take care .....

Nandu : pakka na .....

Manik : pakka ....plzz ....

Nandu : kuch bolu main.....

Manik : u never have to ask permission I'm all yours.....

Nandu smiles listening to him....

Nandu : instead of going back to get that watch .....you could have come to me and demanded me to get you the same .....I would have got you how many you want .....I would have felt more happy if you did that  .... Bcoz nothing is more precious than you remember that..... You are my life .....I can't live without you now......

Manik just hugged her kissing her forehead .....they stayed like that in silence..,

Manik : let's sleep for sometime .....you look tired ....