part 30

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 30

Nandu keeps a cute pout but sleeps properly on bed ....naziya covers her with duvet .....and leaves her room....

Nandu took her mobile not getting sleep .....she sees many missed calls and messages from her major ....

She smiles and calls him back .....he immediately lifts the call ....

Nandu : hello major ....

Manik : Oye doctor y so much time to call back .....don't tell me you again lost the mobile .....nandu laughs listening to him....

Nandu : I left the phone in my room..

Manik : okay ....so all done with haldi ....

Nandu : yeah completely .....

Manik : looking cute in saree...

Nandu : how do you know I wore a saree .....

Manik : I have my sources ......

Nandu : major say na .....

Manik : if you could have checked your phone properly even you could have known....

Nandu : stay on line ....let me check ....

Saying nandu kept the phone on speaker and checked her phone .....

There are many notification on what's app for the first time .....she saw clearly ...mukti created a group with Chandra kummud manik mukti cabir Navya Aliya dhruv Amar Neil avni ..... giving it name of manik nandu ki Shaadi ....

And Amar and cabir posted pics of both manik and nandu ....nandu is just blushing looking at them...she even forgot manik is waiting to talk to her......

Manik : oye doctor stop starring me in pictures   and talk to me ....

Nandu came out of her major starring session ...and blushed listening to him .....

Nandu : I'm not starring anyone .....

Manik : yeah right admiring me than ....

Nandu : self obsessed major ....

Manik : that's a compliment ....

Nandu : is it ....

Manik : ok ok ..now get ready .....I will come and take you out.....

Nandu : what??? major r u even listening what you are saying .. ....
house full of relatives ..... tommorow morning is the wedding and you are asking me to come out ....

Manik : I heard what I said and I'm completely right .....get ready ....

Nandu : no way....I'm not getting ready .....

Manik : but y ....

Nandu : it's very mean ....they made me get ready more than three times saying I'm the bride ....now i don't want to change ...any ways ammijaan said someone is coming from malhotra house to meet me ....

Manik : no one will come to meet you ....I stopped them saying they can directly see you in mandap ....

Nandu : but y ....

Manik : bcoz I have my plan already to take you out ....how can I waste my plan ....

Nandu : but major .....

Manik : you don't need to worry.....I'm coming ....stay how you are ...even in pajamas not a problem ...we are going out ..

Nandu : ok....but