part 35

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 35

Manik got the bike and asked her to sit behind him ....to which she sat holding him.....he drove on the empty roads and finally reached beach....

Nandu : beach ????

Manik : whenever I don't get sleep I come here ...it's so pleasant here you know ......

Nandu : even I love beach ....

Manik : I know come ....

Nandu : major ....she calls him...

Manik : kya hua ....

Nandu point an icecream stall ...

Manik : icecream ....

Nandu nodes in yes ....he moves to the stall holding her hand ...they both take  Icecream ....and walk along the beach eating icecream ......

Finally they both sat on the sand side hugging each other .....

Manik : so not getting sleep ....shall we go to Murthy house.....

Nandu nodes in no.....

Manik : kyu ????

Nandu : even this is my house .....I wanna be comfortable here also .....

Manik : okay as you wish .....

Nandu : vo major ....you said you will tell me about who told you about my wishes after  marriage...

Manik : acha .....

Nandu : come on major bolo na .....

Manik : I said after marriage ....abhi toh sirf first segment hui there  are so many rituals pending .... after all the rituals i will tell you on our first night.....

Nandu just blushed listening to him....keeping a cute sad pout to hide her blush.....

Manik : acha ....it's late chale....

Nandu : todhi der aur plzz major  .....

Manik : when will you remember my name .....

Nandu : I know your name .....mr Malhotra ....

Manik : that's not my name .....all malhotras can be called that ....

Nandu : so now i get it ....you want me to call you by your name ....

Manik : ha toh obviously ...that's y name are kept na to call.....

Nandu : acha ....but you also call me doctor na....

Manik : I called you nandini also ....

Nandu: ye kab hui ....

Manik : when I dropped you home after our personal meet along with swecha  ....I even gave you teddy .....

Nandu laughs looking at him.....

Manik : what ???

Nandu : acha.... Ye give and take nahi hae major .... Jab man karega i will call you ...so chale I think it's late ....

She says standing ....manik also stood with a sulking face ...bcoz he wants to listen his name from her ......

They both returned back home and moved to their room.....and got little fresh up as they sat in sand. .....and lay on bed.....

Manik is trying to sleep where as nandu is just wide awake ....manik opened his eyes to see nandu starring the ceiling .....all of a sudden he pulled her on him....