Part 67

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part -67

Manik doesn't need to be said twice to hold her close to him....he immediately scooped her in his arms and carried to room and they both sleep peacefully after a long night of togetherness .....

In hospital .....
After manan left ....

Nurse comes and gives medicine to Ranveer , he takes it without complaints bcoz he promised nandu .......and also there is Harika in the ward looking after the other patients , he don't want her to scold him .

Harika comes there to monitor his vitals and all , she just took the sheets of case study and noted down all the readings shown in machine ....

Ranveer is just watching her by sleeping on the bed

Harika wanted to do an injection but don't want to talk to him , she is about to go and send a nurse .....but a hand stopped her ....

She turned back to shout at Ranveer but saw him wincing in pain holding his left chest....

Harika : what happened ??? She asked being worried ....

Ranveer : it's hurting , he said pointing his heart ....

Harika thought he is acting .....

Harika : heartless people shouldn't feel pain there , she said and is about to go ......

Ranveer : I think stitches are undone , I'm not acting love , he said in pain that's when Harika noticed a blood patch on that place .....

Harika immediately opened the first three buttons of his shirt , to see really stitches are ruptured . She panicked looking at the blood leaking through it. The whole white bandage is red in colour now .

Harika : sister , she shouted loudly stopping her tears ....Ranveer smiled even in pain looking at her being worried for him .

Sister : yes mam , saying she came running .....

Harika : get the OT ready, we need to redo the stitches , it's ruptured ..... she says in hurry and runs to her cabin to change on the way instructing the sisters to keep everything ready and shift Ranveer to OT ....