part 41

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 41

Shikar : so call him...and talk .... Bcoz u have ignored him from a month but he didn't give up right ...you daily got his messages and calls ...to be clear you ignored him.... Go fight with him instead of playing ignore ignore game .....

Nandu : ok papa ....saying he hugged and moved towards the bus.....

Before she reaches the bus she is lifted in air....she shouts loudly .....but hears a whistle and opens her eyes to see manik holding her in his arms ..... and mukti whistling....

Manik in nandu ears....if you shout they will think I'm forcing you .... So you are coming with me.... Bahut hogaye ignore game .....

Nandu is just looking at him in shock....

Mukti : nandu bhai ke saath aja ....we are leaving ....mukti shouts from the bus .....and the bus leaves without nandu ....

Manik took nandu to his jeep and placed her on the passenger seat......

That is when nandu saw shikar smiling and nandu ki luggage in manik jeep

That is when nandu saw shikar smiling and nandu ki luggage in manik jeep....she got to know shikar helped manik .....

Nandu jumps out from jeep ....before she could run away manik held her hand and signalled a bye to shikar ...to which he left bidding bye to manan....

Manik lifted nandu by her waist and placed her on passenger seat and tied the seat belt ..... And started the jeep without giving her a chance to escape. ...

Nandu just sat there with an angry pout ...... Manik is driving and smiling looking at her .....

Manik : oye doctor sunna ...he calls her but she doesn't look at him....

Nandu : stop the car ....

Manik : no way. ..if you want to eat there is food and water in the back seat ...we are only stopping near camp.....

Nandu : I don't want to go there with you....I can go alone. ...

Manik : I know you can go alone ...vo kya hena I came after a month to meet my wife and she is going to camp leaving me so I'm following her ...you don't have to talk to me ...be angry ....vaise you look cute in angry ....

Nandu gets irritated by him....manik smiles looking at her. .......

Manik : it's one day journey ....do you want to take a stop or direct journey .....

Nandu didn't say anything .....

Manik ; okay shall we stay in hotel or make a tent somewhere....

Nandu still didn't say anything ......

Manik : ok done.... I will do it on my wish....I will take this silence as yes .....

Nandu just plugged ear phones and started listening to songs ....manik pulled away one ear phone .....