Part 60

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 60

Nandu : who made this ??? She asked asma .....

Asma : maine banaya. ...

Nandu : sachme ....

Asma : haa ....kya hua !??

Nandu : no .... it's like the coffee made by ammijaan....

Asma : what ???

Nandu : ammijaan makes this special coffee whenever I say I have head ache ....so I asked u ....pakka tumne banaya ....

Asma : aise kyu laga maine nahi banaya ....

Nandu : nothing ....saying she is sipping her coffee.....

Nandu took her mobile and dailed shikar number with video call......

Shikar who is sitting behind her with everyone saw his phone vibrating ....
mukti asked him not to lift the call  bcoz it's mukti idea to tease Nandu ....so she asked everyone to keep phones on silent ....

But shikar answered the call and nandu started to talk to him without even noticing his surroundings....

Nandu : papa .... she called him sadly ...

Shikar : kya hua princess....

Nandu : I miss you ....

Shikar : papa se milna hae ....

Nandu nodes in yes ....

Shikar : turn back bacha ....

Nandu : you are saying as if you are behind me ....

Shikar got up and moved to Nandu and exactly stood behind her ....she can see him in her phone .... she gets shocked and turned back to see shikar there ....she blinked her eyes animatedly .....shikar kissed her forehead saying her he is real not imagination.....

She just stood on the couch and hugged him tight making everyone laugh at her cute antics ......

Shikar : I missed you so much meri princess.....

Nandu : even I missed u loads papa....saying she cried hugging him tight....by standing on the couch ......

" Sirf papa ko miss kiya toh main chali jaoo vapus"  ....on hearing her ammijaan voice she just broke the hug with shikar and jumped above the couch like a kid And ran to her ammijaan and hugged her tight ......

She hugged each and everyone , finally hugged swecha right ...

Nandu : I missed u so much freedom baby ....

Swecha  : even I missed u chachi ....
Chachu kaha hae ???

Nandu : chachu is at work, he will come back by evening....

Naziya : headache kaise hae ab. ...she asked nandu  when everyone settled in the chairs ......

Nandu : it just vanished after seeing all of you ....she said like a kid ...

Neo : why did u cry on Sunday ???

Nandu : it's just I missed all of you a lot ....we are even planning to come and surprise u all for rakhi ....but before that only you all come ....I'm so happy ....she says side hugging shikar ....

Naziya : tujhe rote hue dekhkar tere papa ne jeena haram kardiya mera .....har baat pe nandu se milna hae ...than mukti said she wants to go to kashmir to tie rakhi to manik....bcoz she got to know manik never had a  rakhi celebration....
she wants to make this rakhi special for him...so we decided to come and meet you along with mukti .....Chandra also said he wants his rakhi from you ......but when I told this to  neonika she said let's all go and celebrate  there itself ....it will be a good vacation for all of us ....