part 37

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 37

Nandu left manik with a blush and left to the closet to change her dress ....

She came out after changing her dress to see the room empty ....she moved to door thinking he went out. ....but saw it closed from inside ..... So she moved to the balcony. ...she saw him sitting there on the swing  watching the stars ......

She walked to him and sat beside him....manik smiled looking at her ....nandu rested herself in his arms ...... He hugged her close to him....they both sat in silence ....

Nandu : major aur kuch bacha hae ....if not will you say me who told you everything.....

Manik : y so curious .....didn't you like them .....

Nandu : I just loved everything.....plzz say na .....

Manik : main bolungi .....but you tell me how did you get such unique wishes.....

Nandu : I can't even say clearly ....bcoz these are all the wishes which I even forgot.....

Manik : what ????

Nandu : true .....I don't  remember when I expressed these wishes.....bcoz i wished to have muslim wedding when I saw its rituals are very simple ..... and unique ... I was just studying tenth .....I went with ammijaan for a wedding in her maternal house...... That time I expressed this wish ....

Manik : how did you know box of first fight ????

Nandu : I went for a medical camp in Kerala .....there in a church I saw wedding of my colleague there I got to know about this box of first fight .....

Manik : but I liked the idea .....

Nandu : but major you know you fulfilled my wishes bike ride with partner after engagement.....jumping from balcony ...That cocktail party with only family and friends....box of first fight .....muslim wedding.....

Manik : cocktail party with friends I understand bcoz you don't like crowds .....but jumping from balcony....ye kaise wish hae .....

Nandu : vo main kuch zyada hi bollywood films dekhthi hu.....so filmy wish .....I don't remember the movie name but I wished that time if some one takes me like that .....

Manik laughs listening to her and she keeps a cute pout.....

Manik : vaise how about getting drunk ????

Nandu : who told you this ??? She asks with a shocked face ....

Manik laughs loudly looking at her face....nandu being embarrassed stand to run away from there....manik holds her hand and makes her sit beside him ... she is not even looking at him....

Manik : ok fine let's not get drunk....
chalo you can learn bike na ....

Nandu : major ....its final ....you have to say now who told you all these .....
come on...Varna....

Manik : Varna ....

Nandu : I'm not talking to you ...saying she turns her face to the other side .....

Manik : oye doctor sunna.....
Nandu doesn't even look at him .....

Manik : okay fine ....your all wishes are my gifts for every marriage ritual .....

Nandu turned to see him....

Nandu : who gave you ???

Manik ; on our engagement I got to know you love bike rides....so I took you on a ride .....