part 5

Mr major and Mrs doctor malhotra

Part 5

Nandu : ok bye uncle ...Saying nandu mukti left ....Even principal left to the meeting ......

In meeting ...... with space trustees ....

Principal : good morning sir ....

Rajat: good morning Mr mehta ....
Come in....Take your seat ....

Mehta : sir ....Thank you for being a part of this program ....He said sitting on the chair in front of them.....

Rajat : I'm glad I'm part of it ....So who is that girl who spoke  very beautifully without hurting anyone feelings .....

Mehta : she is an ex student of space from medical department ..... Present she is a surgeon in city hospital ......

Rajat : can i know some details about her ....

Mehta : but sir ....

Rajat : i don't like beating around the bush .... Coming to  the point straight.
That girl is so cute and at the same time more mature ..... So i just wanted to meet her parents to ask her hand for my grandson manik .....

Mehta : really sir ....

Reema : you sound happy ....

Mehta : bcoz she is like my daughter..
If she gets a family like yours I will definitely be happy ......

Neo :her back ground ....Family ....

Mehta : she is the daughter of shikar murthy ...The owner of murthy industries......

Reema : she is the grand daughter of nirmala murthy .....

Mehta : yes mam....

Neo : can we go home and meet them directly .....

Mehta : mam....They may not be at home now  ....So I suggest you that ..
..This Sunday it's my daughter's engagement  .....As shikar is my best friend he will attend with his full family ....If you people will come i will make both the families meet each other .....

Reema : any ways as we are gonna attend the engagement  ....Why not make the talks there ....It would look personal rather than having a meeting which looks professional....

Rajat : even i don't have a problem...
.But mehta ....Plzz don't tell about us asking you this ....We directly wanted to ask them.....If they don't accept its purely their desicion......

Mehta : ok sir I won't say anything ......

Rajat : thank you mr mehta ....

Mehta : it's ok sir .....

Than rajat and mehta spoke about the space college and all ....Finally they left home ... Mehta also left to his cabin to complete works.  ......

______________________________________

In city hospital .....

Nandu mukti after leaving the college reached city hospital .....

Nandu moved to her cabin and removed all her jewellery and wore her coat...Tied her hair in bun... and reached the icu ....To check on the patients .....

Than she got a call saying an emergency ....She moved to the operation theatre ....And did an operation continuosly for nearly some four hours ....She met the patient family outside and told them that the patient is out of danger and finally reached her cabin ......Fully tired......

She didn't even check the time ...Her phone started ringing continuously.....

She lifted the call .......