Part-78

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part-78

After an year .....

Location : Mumbai .....

Nandu pov .....

It's been an year exactly when everyone came for manik's birthday last year and the most unforgettable day of our lives ...... Yes I have been kidnapped exactly a day before manik's birthday.... tomorrow is manik's birthday and he is not here with me ....i know he won't come bcoz he don't want to celebrate or see the people who lost their loving one's it's Harika and me , bcoz he forgets even he lost his friend and baby and needs me by his side ....

He brought  me to Mumbai before two months along with Raj dad who came to check on our resort and meet his friend , he left  me here  not bcoz he is scared of my safety but for his sister's wedding not Ruhi , Prachi or Rhea , it's mukti I'm talking about ....it's her marriage with amar .....and also we came here to celebrate mukti's achievement, it's not her achievement but an unforgettable gift to manik....

She has achieved what she wants that's her own hospital bcoz she got her share of property given by her grand father after his death , both her parents tried to manipulate her and invest it in their business but she left home taking those papers , she started a hospital with all that money not even taking a penny from it bcoz her grand father is very good unlike her father , She named it as "RV hospitals" on Ranveer and our daughter's name , yes our daughter bcoz manik wanted to name our first daughter as " Veera - a soldier " ; manik and Harika shed tears of happiness on mukti's hospital inauguration day . When someone asked her why " RV "  , she said bcoz they both have a special place in her life that's Ranveer who saved his best friend and soul sister bcoz of whom she got a family and the little soul who is her baby "Veera" who has rights to call her bua - but even before her birth she became a great soldier like how her father wanted to name her,  she went with her Ranveer mamu to be with him in heaven as he would be alone there , if not for them i would have been devasted losing my soul sister and these both saved lives by giving their lives so what more can be a better name than this bcoz people come to hospital with a hope it will save them , and Ranveer and Veera did the same they saved lives is what she said making everyone proud of her thinking bcoz they are not her own blood related family but it's her humanity she is doing all this on their name by being selfless ,  after that  she summoned me no...no.... she threatened me , Aliya , Harika to be as the head of departments and also the part of trustee committee, Harika immediately gave her approval and also all the savings of her money for heart patients bcoz it's the hospital made to help people in the name of Ranveer, Manik immediately gave the share of our second daughter for the hospital in the name of kids bcoz our first daughter will always be swecha .....  Even everyone from the whole family brought shares making mukti cry with happiness bcoz her own parents felt it's just a business and it will grow rapidly with the increase of patients, but mukti clearly said no to them bcoz it's like a trust to help people who can't afford getting treated anywhere bcoz of money they charge in other hospitals....