Introduction to the story

MR Major AND MRS Doctor malhotra ......

A story of a doctor and an army officer ........the life of an army officer is not easy ....they stay away from family .....for them country is more important than anything ....they can even sacrifice lives to save country ...... what will happen to their families ......will they be happy sending them .....if not will they be unhappy by sending them ....let's peep into the story of Mr Major  and Mrs doctor   Malhotra ....to know what this family feels .......

Doctor .....A person who saves lives..... There will be  no time for a doctor to work....Bcoz we don't know when can a person get ill....It's a timing less job....For those who feel responsible to their profession ......But not thinking it as money making .....

Military officer .....A person just saves the country being selfless .....They don't care of their life ....They take risk to let us sleep and live happily .These
persons are the reason behind our peace ....Not only india every nation  has a built up military .....I greatly salute all those people who serve their own nation regardless of their life .....

....What if a duty minded doctor with naughty and carefree attitude girl  ....
.With loads of maturity and innocence ......come across a strict military major ......Due to some circumstances if they get married .....How will they live ...??? Will they be happy with the marriage ...???

So that's my new story guys........It's just an introduction ....

If you wanna read it ....Just comment .....Your views ....

This story will be updated on AUGUST 15 ......Bcoz it's Independence day .....

.