part 14

Mr major and Mrs doctor malhotra

Part 14

Nandu took a card from her bag and gave him.....All my numbers are here .....Saying she ran away inside .....

Actually this is seen by five more people .....That is shikar naziya chandra kummud amms.....Bcoz they are waiting for nandu .......They are on the top floor .....

Naziya : they look happy together ....

Kummud : yes ammi ....Made for each other types. ......

Amms : kya hua shikar .....Kya soch rahi ho....

Shikar : nothing amma....It's late let's go and sleep .....

Naziya : any ways we are gonna sleep but you will go to your daughter na go have a good night out ....

Everyone laughed listening to naziya.....

Nandu reached her room and looked out from the window ....Then manik waved a bye and left from there .....

Nandu is smiling thinking of him... She had a good bath and changed herself into comfortable clothes ......

Shikar came to her room to see her sitting on swing ......He sat beside her...

Shikar : didn't sleep yet ....

Nandu : waiting for you appa ....Have i ever slept without talking to you ......

Shikar : so how is your outing ....

Nandu : u know appa i felt nervous to go alone with him....

Shikar: but now ....

Nandu : actually we are not alone swecha came with us ......

Shikar : they said manik is coming alone.....

Nandu : ha appa ....But it's their outing day and all bcoz of swecha i didn't feel like being alone ....In fact I'm happy she came......You know appa our favourite date place is malhotras hotel .....

Shikar : what ~??

Nandu : yes appa we went for lunch there .....And then we went to hospital ....

Shikar : hospital .....kuch hua kya  ....

Nandu : uffoo .....Appa how can you think something wrong happened have you forgotten I'm a  doctor .......

Shikar : than....

Nandu : i went to hospital bcoz of emergency. ...And you know what happened .....Saying she said how manik and swecha are waiting for her till she comes back .... And What all she did today .....

Finally shikar is smiling looking at the  happy face of his daughter ......

Shikar :r u happy ....

Nandu : appa ....You selecting something for me and me not being happy is not possible......

Shikar : ok chalo let's sleep ......

Nandu : ok appa ....Saying nandu moved inside along with shikar.....

But nandu phone started ringing ......She saw the caller id .....

Shikar : you carry on.. But sleep fast ......Good night jaan ....

Nandu : good night appa .....Saying she kissed shikar cheeks ....

he kissed nandu forehead and left the room.........

______________________________________

Manik after dropping nandu ......
Started driving back to malhotra mansion.....He is just thinking of nandu and humming a song to himself .....Finally he reached malhotra mansion .......He took a sleeping swecha in his arms and started moving in smiling to himself ....