35. hell

Matty's POV

I ended up going home with a girl who looked a little bit like Lizzy. She had brown hair and blue eyes and a few freckles dotted over her nose, but she left after I accidentally moaned 'Lizzy' instead of Tracy. 

I ended up lying alone in my bed, staring at the ceiling, naked, tired, drunk, and sad. 

---

Lizzy's POV 

I went to bed beofre Bryony did, but the futon was so uncomfortable, I didn't get to sleep. 

I shut my eyes when she walked into the bedroom and got changed. 

As she got into bed I opened my eyes and looked at her through the dim light. 

"You okay?" She asked. I hook my head. She looked at me sadly with her forehead creased. 

"Please just make up with Matty." She begged. I shrugged. 

"I've tried." I shut my eyes. She sighed. 

"Don't do anything stupid, Lizzy." She said quietly before turning the light off. 

I wanted to scream. 

---

As the days went on, I felt my life slowly fading away.

I decided that I needed some money, but no one in their right mind would give me a job. 

I needed to get into college, but no one in their right mind would accept me into college. 

'Lizzy, I miss you.' 

'Lizzy, I need you.' 

'Fucking hell Lizzy, please, I'm sorry for messing up.' 

I turned my phone off.

I hated everything.