40. age

Matty held me tightly the next morning. 

I looked across the bed at him and smiled. 

"We should probably get up before they do." I said to him. He shook his head softly. 

"We have about an hour." He smiled at me and brushed my hair away from where it was stuck to my shoulders.

I laughed quietly as he traced his fingers over my tattoo. 

"You're so beautiful."  He said. I narrowed my eyes at him and covered his entire face with my stretched out hand. 

"Shut up." I said, smirking at him as I removed my hands. He raised an eyebrow at me and chuckled. 

"You're so beautiful." He said again. I growled at him before throwing a pillow on top of his face. He burst out laughing. His happiness was infuriatingly contagious. 

I collapsed onto his chest, laughing so hard that tears began to form in my eyes, for no reason at all. 

Matty could just do that somehow. He had the capability to make my entire existence seem more use, simply with the upturn of his lips. 

He traced patterns into my bare back, lying there with the pillow on his face. 

I shut my eyes and lay still for a minute, listening to the sound of our breathing. 

"My mum and brother are going to love you." He told me a few minutes later as he lifted the pillow off his face and dumped it onto mine. 

I scoffed, trying not to let a bitter remark slip from my lips. 

"No, seriously. You're so kind and beautiful and funny-" 

"And a massive pain in the ass." I shrugged. He chuckled. 

"That too." I pushed the pillow from my face and ran my fingertip up his arm, running along the lines of his tattoos.

"Dick." I grinned at him. 

"Louis already follows you on Twitter." Matty admitted, actually giggling as I began tickling his stomach. 

"Seriously? That's mental." I laughed as he pinched my sides. 

"Yeah. He sent me a text the other day and I think he fancies you a whole lot." 

I tried not to think about the fact that I was closer to Louis' age than Matty's. 

"Oh my god." I laughed, unsure as to whether is was because Matty was tickling me or because Louis fancied me. 

We both ended up staring at the ceiling, laughing. 

Eventually Matty rested his hand on my shoulder. 

"Come on doll face," He said. "We need to get dressed." 

----

there are probably about 2 more chapters until this is finished, but there will be a sequel!! (if you want one, idk??)

thank you all for your lovely comments on the last chapter. 

if you need idle/extremely weird conversation, you should message me. ;)