15. infinity

the tour schedule i made up is compeltely fucked sorry

Matty's POV

-

"Dad!" Lizzy hissed into her phone as she heaved her bag up onto the sofa in the hotel we were staying in. 

We were in Reading, the hotels seemed to be getting better each time around, or maybe I was just getting more used to the dismal surroundings. 

"No, dad, look, just a couple more weeks, please?" 

George and I looked at eachother as she sat down on the sofa next to her bag. 

"Of course I'm enjoying myself, I'm away from Margerate!" 

She hung up and took a deep breath. 

I looked at her from behind. 

"What did he-" 

Lizzy threw her phone at the thick carpet on the floor, letting out a short, strangled scream. 

It didn't break.

She dragged her hands through her hair in frustration before I walked over to her and stood in front of her. She rested her froehead agaisnt my stomach started to cry. 

"I don't wanto to go home, Matty."

"You don't have to. If you don't want to, then you can just stay with us. Then when the tour is over you can just... live with me and you never have to go back there again." I sat down next to her and she wrapped her arms around me and buried her head in my neck. 

George, Ross and Adam were all completely silent as this unfolded. Lizzy's tears were soaking my shirt. 

I never felt in pain when other girls cired in front of me. Sure, I felt sorry for them, but it never felt like it was literally tearing me apart. 

My heart sank to my stomach as she sniffled a bit before pulling back and wiping her eyes with her shirtsleeves before pressing her lips against mine. 

---- ~~~~ ----

---

Lizzy's POV

Matty's hands rubbed circles into my back gently as we sat together on one of the sofas with Ross, while Adam and George sat on the other one. 

"What even is this?" I asked, laughing slightly at the tv. 

I pushed the rice that I had left over on my plate from the Chinese meal we had ordered. 

"I think..." George mumbled, ataring at the tv in confusion. "I think they're about to have sex actually." 

"Oh." I said, leaning against Matty's arm gently. Matty pointed at my rice and gestured to his mouth. I nodded my head and handed him the plate. 

I averted my eyes from the tv as the man, who must have been about twenty nine, removed the 60 odd year old woman's shirt.

"Eugh." Matty flinched, I laughed, studying his face instead. 

Apparently it was a film about a man, who's wife was pregnant with their third child. He needed money and he decided, for some reason, that he would become a prostitute. 

"Oh my god! Fuck, that's gross, Ross, give me the remote!" Adam shouted. Ross laughed and flung the remote to him. 

Adam changed the channel. 

"This is the best soil to plant your rhododendrons in..."  Matty and I immediatly looked at each other and began laughing. 

I grabbed Matty's chin gently and pulled his face closer to mine. He grinned at me a little before he closed the space between our mouths. 

Ross laughed. 

"I'm not sure what's worse." he said to us, smirking. 

Matty's lips were so soft. 

I thought back to what he had said earlier, about me moving in with him after the tour, and god, I could live with his lips. Actually, I wasn't sure how I could live without them. 

But if I never went home, I would probably never see my dad again. 

My hands tangled in Matty's hair and I laughed quietly as he pulled back momentarily to kiss my neck soflty. 

I wasn't having second thoughts.

-

pls say if i should carry on w/ the tour for a few more chapters then move onto matty' and lizzy after the tour or if i should just do the whole tour? idk i find it a bit annoying